JOANNE: All U Need To Know!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Are we sure about Giorgio Moroder ? I mean of course they could have worked together lately

Yup, BBC confirmed it 

monsterdino
30 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

She wrote Joanne with Mark. It's not the same song as Paradise. Delete it fat!

Watch you behaviour first of all, second they probably change parts of the song and Mark probably added some lyrics too 

monsterdino
19 hours ago, monsterdino said:

- Joanne

Reveal hidden contents

This song is the title track which is co-written by Mark Ronson, the song is about her aunt Joanne who has passed away when she was 19 years old, She performed this song at the iHeart Radio private show where her father Joe heard it for the first time and got really emotional. Gaga prevously had a song about her aunt Joanne which was planned to be released on “Cheek To Cheek” under the name "Paradise" but she kept it at the end. Maybe the title track has some parts of the song called Paradise but it is not confirmed yet.

Fixed the Joanne/Paradise issue

17 hours ago, monsterdino said:

but why would they get togheter without her if she didnt meant that?

I'm not sure I understand what you meant by "that".

I guess they would cry away from Sonja because having cancer must be terrible, but it must be worse to see your loved ones crying because of you, because of that terrible thing. It might be best for them to pretend that everything is ok, and that they never cried, to be strong for you.

monsterdino
3 hours ago, Blue wig said:

I'm not sure I understand what you meant by "that".

I guess they would cry away from Sonja because having cancer must be terrible, but it must be worse to see your loved ones crying because of you, because of that terrible thing. It might be best for them to pretend that everything is ok, and that they never cried, to be strong for you.

Yeah I fixed it, bc I hate to think that Gaga wrote a song for the future "when she dies"

13 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Yeah I fixed it, bc I hate to think that Gaga wrote a song for the future "when she dies"

Yes, me too. I'm sorry if was repeating myself or not saying anything pertinent

StrawberryBlond

Awesome to get all these details at once, really buzzing about it. And I'm feeling everything so far, especially that great cover and title. There's only one thing that's troubling me...the release date. It's the same week as Michael Buble's new album. Granted, he's not as big anymore but he certainly has a devoted fanbase of people aged 40+ and they're album buyers. His last album sold 1 million in the US alone and more worldwide. In the UK, especially, he has his biggest market, in terms of the percentage of the population buying his work. His last album sold over 600k here and his last 3 albums have all debuted at #1. The week after Gaga's best chance of maybe getting to the top but again, someone like Michael will have strong second week sales and then her chance could be done. If she misses it, this will be her first solo studio release not to go to #1 in the UK.

The only upside is, her streaming numbers will be high whereas Michael's fans are purely album buyers, he's not a streaming artist by any means, he's the kind of artist for whom you just buy a physical copy and then that's that. No single buying, no digital downloading even. His YouTube views and subscribers are ridiculously low. Also, he doesn't seem to be promoting this album much, his lead single hasn't even charted. But he does apparently have a "Michael Buble At The BBC" special lined up, just like Adele did for her album, which could work wonders for his sales. But again, Gaga could snatch it and no more based on streaming figures. I would really hate it if Gaga's #1 was snatched by a covers artist. It would be like a big kick in the face after how hard she's worked on this.

BuzzcutSeason

Insiders on Pop Justice, MindTrappa to be specific, said she literally didn't have a full on session with Giorgio.

I really don't think he's involved in the project.

monsterdino
On 2016-09-16 at 9:45 PM, BuzzcutSeason said:

Insiders on Pop Justice, MindTrappa to be specific, said she literally didn't have a full on session with Giorgio.

I really don't think he's involved in the project.

BBC said on their website that he's on the album :interestinga:

EDIT: Plus that pic that Bloopop posted of Gaga with someone in the studio looked a lot like Giorgio

Archived