Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Joanne Leak before 10/21?

fvmemonster

Featured Posts

fvmemonster

First Gaga's Interview with Zane Lowe was AHHMAZING. :golfclap: So many new details plus an album date! October 21st. :excited2:

So much has happened since the release of ARTPOP,  especially since Beyonce's first surprise release that same year.  Ive been wondering for years if Gaga would follow the same route and Im excited she chose the more "traditional" way.  I LOVE the build-up to Album release. The promos, performances, finding out new details before the release, and etc.  Thats the sh*t as a LM I live for.  But I'd simply HATE for album to be leaked, her releasing it sooner, and screwing up the story of her new album. 

In an ERA of the "surprise release" can an album date be known so early and not leak before then?  Does Gaga's team have this sh*t on lock to hold out until 10/21?  Let me know your thoughts.     

KURUSHITOVSKA

What happened with Glory? and ARTPOP? Every album leaks when it's sent to stores... it will leak unless she does it like Beyonce and releases it on digital stores before the CD

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

As long as they don't produce (in the factory that is) the album relatively soon I don't think it will leak. Of course it will leak a few days in advance. Aaah I remember when everyone freaked out about BTW being played at a random gas station before its release and there were snippets :giveup:

fvmemonster
2 minutes ago, Red said:

99% yes

tell me why!  I was actually surprised PI didn't leak full HQ before she released it lol. 

Just now, fvmemonster said:

tell me why!  I was actually surprised PI didn't leak full HQ before she released it lol. 

Because her albums always leak, the only exception so far was C2C, lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PERFECTIONIST
9 minutes ago, Weasel said:

As long as they don't produce (in the factory that is) the album relatively soon I don't think it will leak. Of course it will leak a few days in advance. Aaah I remember when everyone freaked out about BTW being played at a random gas station before its release and there were snippets :giveup:

omg i remember the slow leaks of BTW it was painful

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

fvmemonster
Just now, Red said:

Because her albums always leak, the only exception so far was C2C, lol

lol so true.  But I'm hoping Bobby has/knows some master plan to keep this sh*t wrapped. :sweat:

Fishnet Sinner

Sadly, I think in this day and age it's unlikely for it not to leak at some point. The hope is for it to happen as close to the release date as possible.  A couple days is kinda like "whatever" but a week or more and then it's looking pretty messy.

2 minutes ago, fvmemonster said:

lol so true.  But I'm hoping Bobby has/knows some master plan to keep this sh*t wrapped. :sweat:

I do think it might not leak because Bobby doesn't seem to be the person that relies on leaks like Troy was, Perfect Illusion didn't leak (except for that LQ snippet from the radio listening party) but it's very hard to control once it's out for reviews and shipping

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived