đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think PI is the lead single cuz it's the most dancy song on the album

SummerGirl21

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

So after hearing the album title and some of the other song titles, I'm starting to think the reason PI was chosen is because it is the most dancy, radio friendly song on the album. I think this album will be quite different than her other stuff. Just look at who she is working with. Father John Misty isn't making dance records. at all. So I think if you're disappointed in PI, you should still look forward to the album because I think it will sound quite different. Just my thoughts. I know the Beck song is a dance record, but my guess is that it's not as radio friendly. 

Just now, Kefir said:

Can we just wait until October the 21st ? :oprah:

can't we discuss things? jesus christ

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

ReidOne

I was just thinking the same thing while out running to Starbucks... I have a feeling PI is the "closest to her old stuff" as this record is going to sound. It's the track to lure you to the project... but once you get there, it's going to be Gaga like we have never heard her before.

Some will love it. Some will hate it. 

But PI is the bridge between the two sounds. 

Just my hunch! 

SummerGirl21
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

I was just thinking the same thing while out running to Starbucks... I have a feeling PI is the "closest to her old stuff" as this record is going to sound. It's the track to lure you to the project... but once you get there, it's going to be Gaga like we have never heard her before.

Just my hunch! 

exactly. you said it better than me. 

15 minutes ago, SummerGirl21 said:

So after hearing the album title and some of the other song titles, I'm starting to think the reason PI was chosen is because it is the most dancy, radio friendly song on the album. I think this album will be quite different than her other stuff. Just look at who she is working with. Father John Misty isn't making dance records. at all. So I think if you're disappointed in PI, you should still look forward to the album because I think it will sound quite different. Just my thoughts. I know the Beck song is a dance record, but my guess is that it's not as radio friendly. 

OH MY ****ING GOD I ****ING LOVE HIM

simpleworldme
14 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Just my hunch! 

I have been active in GGD for a week now and your thoughts are always spot-on!:firega:

Dilated, falling free. In a modern ecstasy

Archived