šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Context - Uptown Funk US Chart Performance

phoenixxx

Featured Posts

KyliesChild
Just now, MonsterOfSpain said:

It isn't the same. Bruno wasn't the lead artist and he doesn't have a fanbase as big as Gaga's, mostĀ pop girls' singles are frontloaded and I don't see Perfect Illusion becoming a big hit in the future if the video is not impressive or it doesn't haveĀ really good promo. But it feels like Gaga doesn't have anything special planned and that she doesn'tĀ care about the charts anymore, so that's fine for me as long as it's fine for her.

Bruno Mars does not have a large fan base sure, but there are millions of people anticipating the release of his new work. Most of the public does not even know that Uptown Funk isn't his song (well it is, but Mark Ronson has most of the credit).Ā 

Boyboi12
41 minutes ago, Miky said:

I like PI but don't see this happening Ā 

It's not going to happen! When people accept the truth that the song dead! It is heading for anĀ early graveĀ 

Teri Hatcher

perfect illusion is so much better than uptown dump. Uptown dump soundsĀ so outdated and annoying

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

15 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

It's not going to happen! When people accept the truth that the song dead! It is heading for anĀ early graveĀ 

With respect,Ā for a Prince fan you do seem unusually preoccupied with public opinion and chart singles.Ā 
I say that as a Prince fan myself (rest his soul), and I do mean it with love - it's just a bit incongruous, given the type of artist that he was.

boneknuckleskin

There is so much hype and anticipation around Gaga's releases that there is little to no chance of her having a sleeper like Uptown.

TheĀ only career this song is coming for is her own.Ā :rip:

It mayĀ becomeĀ a sleeper hit, Ā but you never know with Gags.Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Fernster7

PI is no Uptown Funk or Cheap Thrills, I'm not saying it's better or worse but it's just not that commercial and catchy atĀ first listen.Ā 

Accept the fact that PI could be a hit but it's in no way going #1 and just enjoy the music. :)

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I couldn't even listen to UF after the 3rd time hearing it. It truly grated my nerves.Ā 

PI has pretty much been on repeat since it came out. Now I know that doesn't mean sh!t in the long run, for I don't see PI getting near the success of UF, but the moral is I prefer PI, and enjoy it!Ā 

I believe now more than ever my hype for AP died because of GGD and the daily (:lolga:) negative attitude accompanied with its lackluster performance.Ā 

I'm off topic.Ā 

#buyperfectillusiononitunes

Boyboi12
30 minutes ago, phoenixxx said:

With respect,Ā for a Prince fan you do seem unusually preoccupied with public opinion and chart singles.Ā 
I say that as a Prince fan myself (rest his soul), and I do mean it with love - it's just a bit incongruous, given the type of artist that he was.

No it's really not a good record! I don't care or think about what the public say. The production is weak, the strongest part about the song is her vocals! But the lyrics are just averagešŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤ I love Gaga but this is not her best work!Ā 

gagaohlala

You just never know. Time will tell. But the more people read bad thing about PI, the more they will have a bad opinion of it even before listening to it (social psychology).Ā 

As for Cheap Thrill, I don't see how it's more commercial than PI ? Seriously I keep saying that if PI was a Sia song, it woul already be a hit. I can see PI being a long run hit. Not sure at all, but I can see it in the future. Even if I'm not getting my hopes up. I love PI, and people saying it's a bad song are stupid.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

VersaceKing
1 hour ago, katykatt said:

so

Don't freak out when Perect Illusion debuts at #15, it still has a chance to reach #1.

1 hour ago, VersaceKing said:

Don't freak out when Perect Illusion debuts at #15, it still has a chance to reach #1.

I'm not a hater, I would be so happy if PI smashed

Archived