Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Still waiting for ma' opening sequence

Guille

Featured Posts

I need it for my life, Where is it sis :emma: 

Are we even getting one? :emma: 

Why do we have to have a mockumentary tho? :emma:

Why is the theme name so long and orthopaedic? Couldn't have it been "Roanoke Nightmare" and that's it? :emma: 

Still loving the theme itself and the characters and story and the house !

The Surrealist

"My Roanoke Nightmare" is refering to Lily Rabe's & others experience in the house. We probably won't get an intro because of the mockumentary style.

I love the episode so much.

Just now, Sycamore said:

"My Roanoke Nightmare" is refering to Lily Rabe's & others experience in the house. We probably won't get an intro because of the mockumentary style.

Reading this made me feel pressed as hell

The Surrealist
Just now, Guille said:

Reading this made me feel pressed as hell

It's okay for me. I didn't like the intros since Coven (which was the best one).

Just now, Sycamore said:

It's okay for me. I didn't like the intros since Coven (which was the best one).

For me it's part of the show, it's not the same without them

Yeah, we won't get a credit sequence. Which just absolutely sucks. The AHS sequences are literally some of he best, if not the best, on television. The haunting music also sets the theme really well. 

This really annoys me more than it should. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

14 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I love it too!

Everyone is acting like the f-ucking intro is more important than the show they're watching. Smh. People pay attention to things for such dumb reasons. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

P.S. they might have one starting from Episode 2.

Some seasons do that because the intro will give too much away in episode 1, or because they just don't want to ruin the flow of a premiere episode.

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I love it too!

Everyone is acting like the f-ucking intro is more important than the show they're watching. Smh. People pay attention to things for such dumb reasons. 

Right? Also the amount of people complaining that Gaga & Evan weren't in the first episode. People have no patience. There are people who are upset that Jessica Lange is not in this season. Literally WTF.

4 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Right? Also the amount of people complaining that Gaga & Evan weren't in the first episode. People have no patience. There are people who are upset that Jessica Lange is not in this season. Literally WTF.

Evan Peters is literally trending on Twitter right now simply because he wasn't in the first episode.

I'm just like, really? So... a huge majority of the people who watch the show watch because they want to see one actor? Or because they like the damn intro?

Not because the show is a work of art, because it pushes boundaries, because it has beautiful cinematography, because the writing is good, because the content is impressively unique and addictive to watch, etc. But because of one single actor, and the f-ucking 1 minute long INTRO TO THE SHOW?!

Every day I question my faith in human kind!

P.S. it was the same sh-it with Gaga's new song. People are SO superficial it drives me nuts!

6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Evan Peters is literally trending on Twitter right now simply because he wasn't in the first episode.

I'm just like, really? So... a huge majority of the people who watch the show watch because they want to see one actor? Or because they like the damn intro?

Not because the show is a work of art, because it pushes boundaries, because it has beautiful cinematography, because the writing is good, because the content is impressively unique and addictive to watch, etc. But because of one single actor, and the f-ucking 1 minute long INTRO TO THE SHOW?!

Every day I question my faith in human kind!

P.S. it was the same sh-it with Gaga's new song. People are SO superficial it drives me nuts!

You should relax a bit :awkney: 

14 minutes ago, Guille said:

You should relax a bit :awkney: 

People should get their damn priorities straight before ranting off about stupid sh-it that doesn't matter in the long run in their lives about a damn TV show :awkney:

But it matters to some, your missing the point. I for one always look out for the intro because all previous seasons had one. It built up my anticipation and almost created a sense of suspense. It also gave me time to quickly dash to grab wine and snacks ;) Everyone who likes the intros were expecting another brand new sequence but so it remains to be seen. The season is different, and I'm trying to remain optimistic that the new changes they are embracing are for the best. We'll all see, but it wasn't an entirely interesting episode anyway. I cant wrap my head around the faux documentary style :/ I don't like it. I hope its not a separate narrative, perhaps the interviewed (Lilly Rabe) have their own story outside being interviewed... its so interrupting otherwise

HOTNebraskaGuy

I miss the openings too. People here are getting so defensive because some of us don't like certain ways they changed the show, as if this is AHSDaily or something.

20 minutes ago, Cage Appleby said:

But it matters to some, your missing the point. I for one always look out for the intro because all previous seasons had one. It built up my anticipation and almost created a sense of suspense. It also gave me time to quickly dash to grab wine and snacks ;) Everyone who likes the intros were expecting another brand new sequence but so it remains to be seen. The season is different, and I'm trying to remain optimistic that the new changes they are embracing are for the best. We'll all see, but it wasn't an entirely interesting episode anyway. I cant wrap my head around the faux documentary style :/ I don't like it. I hope its not a separate narrative, perhaps the interviewed (Lilly Rabe) have their own story outside being interviewed... its so interrupting otherwise

Honestly this is the tea! Except for me the documentary style grew on me as the episode went on. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Darcklighter22

But wasn't there no opening sequence for the first episode of Hotel as well when it first aired? And it came on episode 2 onwards? 

Archived