💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about PI now?

Katie14

Opinion on PI  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which statement most accurately represents your opinion?

• Didn't like it at 1st, now its ok
    • Ok at 1st, now I like it
    • Liked it at 1st, now I love it
    • Never liked it, never will
    • Its ok
    • I like it
    • I Love it

Featured Posts

Economy

At first i thought it was "ok". I was neutral about it

its grown on me a lot tho. Now sometimes ill hit the replay button after its done

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonrebels

I listened to it with headphones and my eyes closed right when it came out and my initial impression was that I loved it.  

I still like the song, but I kind of get the critiques now and I am left wanting a lot more from it.  It's like it's missing something for sure. It's so short but after the 2nd verse it feels long and like i'm waiting for something orgasmic to happen and it doesn't.  The key change loses it's brilliance quickly for me.

FrankGutz
14 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

The people who voted "Never like it" are probably the people who think G.U.Y is her best song... :awkney:

noooooo!!! this shade lmfao screaming, i always hated that shitty song :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

mr.peter

still meh to me. I just feel like its a weak song. I don't expect it to be a hit. Not that, that whats important- just saying. I love and adore Lady Gaga and I just couldn't care less about this song, so I don't expect anyone else to. (still rooting for her and of course I want to see her win, I hope I'm wrong and it does catch on...?) 

FrankGutz

On Topice, the first listen i did was with the volume really slow cuz i bought the song a few secs before to start working, but the second listen i did listening well it slayed me, it kinda grew on me a lot and i did liked it, so i really never understood the hate for it

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
13 minutes ago, Slave Blonde said:

PI makes Marry The Night iconic 

MTN has always been iconic and one of her best songs, so yeah, PI is awesome too :whitney:

fede ARTPOP

Is average. Not combeack single worthy tbh, but im happy cause I know PI wont ne the best in the album. :classy:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

I love it. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that it's too short. I wish it were longer. Given the producers, I'm surprised it's not. The short length does make it easier to replay though, which maybe was the idea. 

Robo Ga
19 minutes ago, Gagz said:

I love it. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that it's too short. I wish it were longer. Given the producers, I'm surprised it's not. The short length does make it easier to replay though, which maybe was the idea. 

Same! I love it, I just wish it was longer, especially the chorus

🤖⚡️

Archived