💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about PI now?

Katie14

Opinion on PI  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which statement most accurately represents your opinion?

• Didn't like it at 1st, now its ok
    • Ok at 1st, now I like it
    • Liked it at 1st, now I love it
    • Never liked it, never will
    • Its ok
    • I like it
    • I Love it

Featured Posts

Now that PI has been marinating in our brains for almost a week, how do you feel about it now?

There is something weird about this song. For a lot of people, including myself, the song seems to get better and better with each listen. I was disappointed with it initially. I thought the chorus sounded grating and it just didn't click with me. I didn't dislike the song but it was just average to me. Now I love it and I think its my favorite Gaga single. It was stuck in my head all weekend and I feel compelled to keep listening to it. My brain needed to get used to the sound and now I crave it. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to it drunk last night and still didn't like it. It honestly just annoys me. But in its defense as a lead single I don't like, I don't love Applause or Born This Way either, so the album as a whole is more important to me. Although not gonna lie I was hoping she'd release a lead that was undeniably good for the first time since BR, but whatever.

mmm i liked it at first but then i started to feel indifferent to it...mmm like i don't feel anything when i listen to it...i feel like it's one of those songs that i'm gonna enjoy at a party or when drunk..still super excited for LG5 tho :excited2:

DeanWinchester

Still loving and bopping to it. Would sing to it if i havent lost my voice from singing it 2 days ago

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Katsuki Bakugo

I actually love it more than the first listen and I FREAKING LOVED IT THEN!

The raw energy, the emotion, the SLAYING KEY CHANGE! EVERYTHING is slaying me rn!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

5 minutes ago, Miel said:

Agree with OP.

It took me a while, but it is a damn good song.

What makes it good? I don't feel like the production is particularly interesting, the lyrics are barely there and what is there is lacking, and her vocals are kind of a mess. Imo.

Solid six or seven out of ten. I like it but there's just not enough to it and it sounds like it's holding back. Everything before the key change is great(ish) but then it just fizzles out. It needs louder drums to lead us into the key change and it generally just needs a heavier sound.

I'm so on the fence with the song. I want to like it more but it's like most the songs on ARTPOP, great idea but it's just not quite there yet.

1 minute ago, Vague said:

What makes it good? I don't feel like the production is particularly interesting, the lyrics are barely there and what is there is lacking, and her vocals are kind of a mess. Imo.

Its subjective. Its impossible to convince someone why something is good or bad. I like it because its so raw and powerful. The lyrics are slick and the melody is insanely catchy. I feel it in my body when I listen to it. 

TheKillerQueen

The people who voted "Never like it" are probably the people who think G.U.Y is her best song... :awkney:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Fernster7

I always liked it and I think it's a really good song. Weird thing is that I love singing it but I don't want to listen to it that often.

I have to say tho that given the producers I was expecting a lot more.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Erich Johnson

embarrassed... :gaycat:

Because today this grew up in me and I can't stop to listening :music:

But I still wanted more guitars and a chorus more imposing and less repetitive

but the ''ahhhh x3'' in 2:06 kill :rockstar:

however it isn't the best lead 

Archived