• Created
  • Last Reply
Rolodex of Hate
1 minute ago, Gangie said:

better not... because you will not let it out of your head

Ā  Hide contents

"You were so perfsrfect"

Ā 

Oh I understand now, yeah I don't like it but I think it's just her spit while she's singing, cus then when she says "perfect" again near the end it's more mellow like she's trying to hold back the saliva ahahahaĀ 

We have no legal choice but to stan

gagaohlala

OMG the fart sound.. how to un hear it now ?Ā :koons: Just how and why this happenedĀ 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

Oh I understand now, yeah I don't like it but I think it's just her spit while she's singing, cus then when she says "perfect" again near the end it's more mellow like she's trying to hold back the saliva ahahahaĀ 

yes, I've heardĀ it since the first listen, but after someone pointed it, I hear it even more... but I made a little clean upĀ :sis:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Head Empty
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

At just about 2:48, when she say "perfect", more specifically in between "per" and "fect".Ā 

Is it bad that I just burst out laughing?Ā :air::air::air:

Just now, Totodile said:

NopeĀ :laughga:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Reality
Just now, Totodile said:

I didn't notice it at all until someone pointed it out to me. I can't get it out of my head now :air:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

17 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

The first 15 seconds and the last 30 seconds are my favorite part. :hor:Ā I love the whole song tbh, volume issues aside.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!! OMFG. The master volume on this track is SO LOW and it boosts so much from the first verse to the first chorus!!! As a very picky music producer who devotes their whole life to good quality masters I feel OFFENDED by these mistakes made by such a strong team of producers!?

15 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

At just about 2:48, when she say "perfect", more specifically in between "per" and "fect".Ā 

Ā 

LJSNDJABNFJABNFFDF

How did I miss this :deadbanana:Ā This is the most random thing :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!! OMFG. The master volume on this track is SO LOW and it boosts so much from the first verse to the first chorus!!! As a very picky music producer who devotes their whole life to good quality masters I feel OFFENDED by these mistakes made by such a strong team of producers!?

I don't know anything about mastering or anything, but when I'm playing PI in a playlist, the volume is so much lower compared to the other songs and I actually have to turn it up quite a lot. Is this a problem with the mastering? It's pretty frustrating. I had the same issue with HML.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

20 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

At just about 2:48, when she saysĀ "perfect", more specifically in between "per" and "fect".Ā 

Ā 

:diane:

djBuffoon
15 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It's strange, the song gets progressively louder as it goes along. Compare the last 15 seconds to the first, huge difference. Hopefully they will fix this when mastering the full album? :duck:Ā 

Archived