Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Netherland hating on Gaga again

darkgaga

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Dutch radio/music is literally almost only dance/edm beats and Dutch rap, it's tragic

true.. it's tragic

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, darkgaga said:

Im so embarassed of my country.

No radio station play PI. Almost every radio host and tv program hates the song. The song is freefalling on itunes.

On the biggest top 40 station there is this segment that is called "MAAK T OF KRAAK T" in which listeners can text if they want to hear a song more often.

Almost 70% didnt want to hear it again! JUST HOW!? WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY'S PROBLEM. HER LASTHIT HERE WAS BORN THIS WAY I THINK

For example 80% DID want to hear Arianas song more often.... no shade to her but what is wrong with my country...

Don't worry, my country's not giving her much promo neither. I've heard it's been played a couple of times on the radio here but I haven't listened to it yet, while Applause was played every hour:saladga:. Her peak on the Spotify chart was only 52:neyde:. I guess Spanish people are very busy listenening to 'reggaeton' trash:reductive:. They see Gaga as a weird celebrity who only seeks for fame and attention.

What's more, one of the main newspapers in Spain threw SO much shade at her. They said ' Working with this dream team of producers this doesn't leave much taste in your mouth. The song sounds 'rushed', it becomes desperately repetitive, only lasting 3 minutes and, what's more, it's far away from being a hit.' They also said ARTPOP wasn't art at all:grr:

Just now, Bicassie said:

538 >

Ze houden daar van Queen Ari :classy:

3fm is kut :emma:

ik luister geen radio :whitney:

hoe vaak PI gespeeld is:

RadiostationAantal keer gedraaid

Radio 2 Belgie                    2x

Radio 2                               2x

Qmusic                               1x

Radio Decibel                     1x

Hoe vaak Rise gedraaid is:

RadiostationAantal keer gedraaid

Radio 538                            89x

3FM                                     71x

Qmusic                                64x

Skyradio                              53x

Radio Decibel                        1x

:awkney: x1000

Glittertinks

Don't worry, german radio stations apparently don't play it either (so much?). Heard it today for the first time in the radio.

But on the other side german radio stations are horrible anyways so I don't listen to it often :laughga:

Kanyeee West
8 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Don't worry, my country's not giving her much promo neither. I've heard it's been played a couple of times on the radio here but I haven't listened to it yet, while Applause was played every hour:saladga:. Her peak on the Spotify chart was only 52:neyde:. I guess Spanish people are very busy listenening to 'reggaeton' trash:reductive:. They see Gaga as a weird celebrity who only seeks for fame and attention.

What's more, one of the main newspapers in Spain threw SO much shade at her. They said ' Working with this dream team of producers this doesn't leave much taste in your mouth. The song sounds 'rushed', it becomes desesperately repetitive, only lasting 3 minutes and, what's more, it's far away from being a hit.' They also said ARTPOP wasn't art at all:grr:

seems like this time the game is completely different, Europe used to stan for her in previous era and US dragged her down, now it's vise versa :sweat:

no matter what JAPAN Always stans for her like nothing on this planet. :firega::whitney::wub:

It's sad Gaga skipped the countries that stan the hardest (latin america). But visits and tours countries that don't care about her and let her flop.

I haven't heard PI in my country :laughga: even DWUW has more plays every day. I'm tired of Latin Music :madge:

The night sky tells all

Kanyeee West
2 minutes ago, Bounty said:

It's sad Gaga skipped the countries that stan the hardest (latin america). But visits and tours countries that don't care about her and let her flop.

How is she doing in Latin America ?

JackTheTripper

not everybody shares your opinion, and complete devotion towards certain pop star... some people really dont care for it,, and all of you really need to except this.....  you are stans and that makes your opinion biast if anything. calling out people they have no taste or is trash is just lame. To bad you cant send death threats to entire country, and we all know some people from here are capable of that

Naor Daniel

Brazil on the other side really loves. Guess it's really not Dutch cup of tea ):

i still don't know what about my country (Israel) as I don't listen to the radio but I feel like only the gays will listen to it

Closer is #25 in my country 😂

Economy
1 hour ago, Luc said:

:( they really hate her. Like all radio DJs have already said they think the song is bad.

let's all move to Brazil and Japan  

Northern Europe I find supports rock less than North America

We dont have rock hits often but we do sometimes have Pop-Rock hits which is what PI is. Pink could be classified in this same genre and she always has hits here when released

Also a lot of the Promo she low key did between 2013-2015 was TV stuff mostly whatched in here in Canada & USA and she hardly did any promo anywhere else

She allowed herself to kinda die off outside North America and now needs to regain her ground

Archived