Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has anybody here not bought PI?

Quark

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

I haven't. Only because I have a spotify subscription and I will buy the entire album when it comes out. I stream it multiple times a day. 

boneknuckleskin

First time that I have not bought a song of hers upon release. My company was bought out and virtually every non full-time employee was laid off. I'm in the process of moving to a larger city for work so I'll buy it later. 

BlaqJezus
6 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

First time that I have not bought a song of hers upon release. My company was bought out and virtually every non full-time employee was laid off. I'm in the process of moving to a larger city for work so I'll buy it later. 

All you gotta do is ask babe, you want a gift? This is a real offer, not a perfect illusion~:gaycat:

Luke78619

I haven't and it kills me :giveup: however I stream it 24/7 on my iPad 

think I'll wait till my birthday on sat, I normally get iTunes card and if not I can always just buy myself one 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

HeavyPunkLover

I pay Apple Music already 

I'll buy a fisical copy of the whole album

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

I bought it on iTunes but stream it on Spotify instead of listen to my purchased copy. 

Anyone who would like me to gift it to them PM me. I have a gift card I used on iTunes but only buy Gaga music and Gwen music which isn't so often. 

Chris Evans

I don't buy singles off iTunes just the physical album as a preorder off Amazon or Target but I've been streaming it at least 40 times a day- can't get enough of it :music:

Archived