šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga iOS 10 Stickers?

Phong Le

With iOS10 being out...   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would people want Gaga iMessage stickers?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

With the release of iOS10, iMessage now has the ability to have stickers. Would people be interested in Gaga stickers if I made the app?

Just now, Curio5 said:

sounds cool.

can you do android?

Sorry I can't, plus android wouldn't support the type of stickers I wanted to do.

KinneyUnderYou
19 minutes ago, Phong Le said:

With the release of iOS10, iMessage now has the ability to have stickers. Would people be interested in Gaga stickers if I made the app?

I suggest changing the title of your topic to "Gaga iOS 10 Stickers?" instead. Regarding your idea, yes. I am interested, and I would actually purchase them if they were designed professionally though!

1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I suggest changing the title of your topic to "Gaga iOS 10 Stickers?" instead. Regarding your idea, yes. I am interested, and I would actually purchase them if they were designed professionally though!

My friend(the professional artist) would be making them. I would be making the app to let you use them. They would be stickers you can applyĀ on top of a message.Ā 

CaliLilMonster

Absolutely! Yes! Would they be free? If not if they're done well enough I'd be willing to pay for them. Now I'm excited, any plans on when you would release it?Ā I can't wait to bombard my friends.Ā 

What kind of stickers? Super deformed anime style? Realistic style? :D

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What kind of stickers? Super deformed anime style? Realistic style? :D

currently they would be pieces of gaga looks. like her micky mouse glasses from paparazzi was one idea that i wanted. Since with ios10 you can put stickers on anything i didn't want just images to use as a response but more play stickers.

20 minutes ago, CaliLilMonster said:

Absolutely! Yes! Would they be free? If not if they're done well enough I'd be willing to pay for them. Now I'm excited, any plans on when you would release it?Ā I can't wait to bombard my friends.Ā 

I'm hoping to get them out soon. I still have to coordinate with my friend on which ones to make. Im hoping to get it out soon and maybe something for PI

Archived