Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tweet THIS to get PI to #1 in Australia

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

Hey guys! Not too sure of what title to put :rip: 

The biggest nightly countdown radio show in Australia the Hit 30 currently has Perfect Illusion on their chart. 2 days ago it was #19, yesterday it was #13. I've gotten 40+ people already to tweet them (1 tweet containing the song name + their hashtag = a vote for that song on the chart) 

Copy + Paste the below text and tweet it ASAP... Let's get PI to #1 in Australia! She deserves it! 

.@TheHit30 Please play "Perfect Illusion" by @ladygaga! #Hit30 

Shipper

Soccer mommed it! 

17635793.gif

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

BLACKOUTbritney
Just now, sarahb said:

Number 4 tonight! Could've done without the comments from that radio host though 

What did he say? :madge:

Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

What did he say? :madge:

They started to talk about Gaga at the superbowl and he went on about how she'd be no good for it, I actually thought he was joking, I was waiting for a 'just kidding', but nope he was serious. Then he said he went to the artrave and talked about how there was no one there. Then he said he uses Perfect Illusion as his bathroom breaks. He really dragged her. 

Just now, sarahb said:

They started to talk about Gaga at the superbowl and he went on about how she'd be no good for it, I actually thought he was joking, I was waiting for a 'just kidding', but nope he was serious. Then he said he went to the artrave and talked about how there was no one there. Then he said he uses Perfect Illusion as his bathroom breaks. He really dragged her. 

what a **** 

Gypsygaga1
4 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Looks like I have to move to australia to "do" some things:nails:

Perfect Ilusion

BLACKOUTbritney
5 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Give monsters his name so they can track his Twitter and drag HA :air: 

Srs tho what an ass! While he makes a shitty wage as a late night radio DJ  GAGA is unbothered with her $275million empire. 

Archived