πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A potential LG5 nightmare

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

What if everything flops. All the singles and the album. EXCEPT the one song with Redone. What if that song becomes a #1 smash and wins 3 Grammys after everything else flops?

Β For the next 10Β years monsters would be saying that Gaga needs redone for a hit. It would be tragicΒ :cryga:

Economy

Yay another flop thread :neyde:Β 

Β 

Red One isnt some kind of Holy writter. He happened to make a few of our favourites that turned out really good.

Β 

Also they were hits but different factors were at play as to why those were big hits

Β 

He could just as easily write a few floops while another producer writes hits in the future

Β 

On a side note, so glad fans are starting to realize her collaborators do more of the writing than she does. I never bought the statements "I write all my music, I write everyday" crapΒ :sis:

GagaXCupcakke
Just now, Economy said:

Yay another flop thread Β 

I said what if.Β 

It wasn't a "ughhhh perfect illusions sucks Ughhh it's going to flop" thread.Β 

Β 

Economy
1 minute ago, Dora said:

I said what if.Β 

It wasn't a "ughhhh perfect illusions sucks Ughhh it's going to flop" thread.Β 

Β 

I added more stuff for u to digest

Lion Heart

RedOne's been flopping lately tbh

Β 

Or at least from what I've seen

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Lextyr97
12 minutes ago, Economy said:

On a sideΒ note, so glad fans are starting to realize her collaborators do more of the writing than she does. I never bought the statements "I write all my music, I write everyday" crapΒ :sis:

What the hell lol. She literally does. Her producers have said that she writes all her music. And if she doesn't write ALL her music, I'm fine with knowing at least Speechless, You and I, Princess Die, and Bad Romance were all written solely by her. Shows she still has a talent for it.

14 minutes ago, Dora said:

What if everything flops.

How about a thread "What if nothing flops"

I live outside the space time continuum.

Erich Johnson

I dont understand why so much hate for RedOne

GiveΒ thank if gaga have another big hit
no matter withΒ who

Just Justan

Do some of you really get so bored in your day, that you feel you justΒ haveΒ to post a thread speculating the possible demise of a yet-to-be-released album? I swear...

I can be anything. I'll be your everything.

Well, we shouldn't expect it to sell 22M but have some hope...Β 

If everything flops then bye to her successΒ 

The night sky tells all

CannaeDrive

:nails:

Some of you are so insecure, you need professional help.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

MercifulAir

Well. I think Gaga doesn't care about being on top. She's clearly in another path of her own trying to tell her own story. Just because something isn't on Billboard doesn't make the music terrible. I listen to tons of amazing artists not even mentioned on charts. I feel that you guys are constantly thinking she needs to prove herself to everyone. Put your pitchforks down and sit back and enjoy another evolution of her creativity. That's what matters. Just because it wasn't something you expected doesn't make it bad music. I feel like we're in for a pretty sweet ride with this album. Music not the bling. Be kind to one another. :πŸ’‹β€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Archived