💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone Else Notice When Gaga Says, "GUY" in the song G.U.Y. ?

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Just now, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

I'm trying to be happy and calm because I'm getting surgery next Monday, now I know to stay off of GGD for a while as well because everyone is mean, it's okay but seriously 

Because I can and I choose to do it. Why do people make rumor threads when they're all fake sis?!

Good luck with your surgery. 

FreePalestine

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

I'm trying to be happy and calm because I'm getting surgery next Monday, now I know to stay off of GGD for a while as well because everyone is mean, it's okay but seriously :awkney:

Because I can and I choose to do it. Why do people make rumor threads when they're all fake sis?!:nails:

I hope that the surgery goes well and I apologise if I offended you I really wasn't trying to. I just find it funny that you just figured that out :hug:

donutellha

Lol I try to sing this part and I can't get the chorus and the backing vocals at the same time! :wub: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Am I A Girl
9 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I hope that the surgery goes well and I apologise if I offended you I really wasn't trying to. I just find it funny that you just figured that out :hug:

I've always known about that though, i just never made a thread about it!!! And thanks it's okay!:wub:

I actually love the vocals here better than the studio version. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

FRANK1991

If you make a thread about something that's so obvious literally no one talks about it,

you're gonna get a lot of troll replies.

:flop:

It would have been fine if you post it when ARTPOP came out.

GGD is fast and if you can't keep up with the threads you're gonna get a lot of:

"AP"

"already posted"

"a bit late sis"

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

ReidOne
59 minutes ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

Sometimes I hate making threads because all I GET IS HATE OMG!:grr: You guys are just rude :madge:

I've listened to ARTPOP about 17 million times and never heard this, so I'm glad you posted it. Thank you! :hug:

Archived