šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Joanne Album Cover [Fanedit by Sycamore]

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

Kim Kardashian

It looks like those cheesy autobiographies from those old women who think they are wise and they need to get their message out in the world tbh.

(This is not hating you or your edit. It's the picture of Gaga. I actually love the makeup edit you did :giveup:)

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Kim K West said:

It looks like those cheesy autobiographies from those old women who think they are wise and they need to get their message out in the world tbh.

(This is not hating you or your edit. It's the picture of Gaga. I actually love the makeup edit you did :giveup:)

It does. :deadbanana:

Ā 

1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

vsoxKxNh.jpg

No negativity on this site, thank u.

wellll, wellll, wellll...

latest?cb=20131030203619

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

Kim Kardashian
Just now, Sycamore said:

It does. :deadbanana:

Ā 

loves it

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

4 minutes ago, Kim K West said:

tumblr_static_lana_with_book.jpg

02124.jpg

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

Kim Kardashian
5 minutes ago, DominicB said:

tumblr_static_lana_with_book.jpg

02124.jpg

zn1GL8y.gif

The Surrealist
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

i'd stan hard if she was brunette on the album art SHOOK

Same, girl, same.

Archived