💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something i've noticed in all the interviews

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

Mason Knowles

I think it's just nerves and figuring out what to say and what not to say. Plus, I think the calf thing is like her cue to Bobby to cut the interview. If you notice it's always right before they wrap it up. 

Lady peaceful, lady happy... that's what I long to be.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I've noticed that too, and I actually think it shows us that she's more "human". I mean, she cried when Perfect Illusion came on the radio. Granted, every artist is ecstatic when their song plays on the radio, especially when it's a new single, but Gaga's stated that this album is going to be autobiographical, and in some instances, more personal than her other albums.

She's just nervous/excited to let people hear this album. 

🃏🖤👹

SummerGirl21
On September 13, 2016 at 0:23 PM, Lurk said:

I think she is just crippled with anxiety tbh.. Inoticed she kept pulling at/pinching her thighs in an interview yesterday too.

yeah, i scratch myself when i'm nervous or stressed. probably just anxiety. 

10 hours ago, SummerGirl21 said:

yeah, i scratch myself when i'm nervous or stressed. probably just anxiety. 

I feel like we live in a world where pretty much everybody has some form of anxiety. I actually find it pretty great to see her battle so public- reminds me how normal 'abnormal' feelings actually can be ! :-)

I don't know if someone's already said it but she said originally her bangs were to hide her forehead because she was insecure about it's size. I guess it's a hangover effect from that because her hair has been tied back a lot recently.

On September 13, 2016 at 0:33 PM, Pop said:

I think her body language is different because she's not wearing a wig, 3 pounds of makeup and an extravagant costume like she usually did in the past. 

This! Plus it could be basic anxiety when she hasn't released a album since 2013.

First of all: it's probably just body language that she's picked up from her new friends. The head on the forehead thing means "oh duuuh"/"I should've known that" and I've definitely seen her do it in old interviews, just not so often :P

Secondly: The gripping her thighs and clawing the chair is something she's always done and it's common body language for people with anxiety. I've always noticed that she puts on a brave/confident front, but underneath is probably feeling very anxious and just doesn't want to let people know.

Just look at these interviews:

Hands clawing at the seat nervously:

Grabbing at her foot:

Plenty of others but I can't be bothered lol

We pick things up from our friends and people around us throughout life. I've also noticed she's just started saying "man" a lot at the end of sentences towards people, which is something she definitely got from hanging out with the guys in studio.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Eighteen

she's just nervous. during the late night shows she used to always rub the arm rest in the same way she's massaging her calf. it's just what she does in some interviews 

9 hours ago, Helxig said:

First of all: it's probably just body language that she's picked up from her new friends. The head on the forehead thing means "oh duuuh"/"I should've known that" and I've definitely seen her do it in old interviews, just not so often :P

Secondly: The gripping her thighs and clawing the chair is something she's always done and it's common body language for people with anxiety. I've always noticed that she puts on a brave/confident front, but underneath is probably feeling very anxious and just doesn't want to let people know.

Just look at these interviews:

Hands clawing at the seat nervously:

Grabbing at her foot:

Plenty of others but I can't be bothered lol

We pick things up from our friends and people around us throughout life. I've also noticed she's just started saying "man" a lot at the end of sentences towards people, which is something she definitely got from hanging out with the guys in studio.

aw watching these interviews again fills me with nostalgia 

11 hours ago, TheLucifer said:

anxiety? 

An uncontrollable feeling of anxiousness. It happens to some people. I've had it my whole life, but only started to understand it a few years ago. It's like random, inexplicable moments of panic/tension/worry/nervousness/uneasiness, etc. that comes out of nowhere and can't be easily controlled! It friggen sucks! You can just be sitting down doing nothing, and then your brain starts panicking and you're like "wtf? Nothing is happening. Why do I feel this way" :smh:   it can make a person outwardly jittery, unsettled, fidgetty etc. and is easily brought on when under pressure, eg. doing interviews for TV.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DAVID VOGUER
8 hours ago, Helxig said:

An uncontrollable feeling of anxiousness. It happens to some people. I've had it my whole life, but only started to understand it a few years ago. It's like random, inexplicable moments of panic/tension/worry/nervousness/uneasiness, etc. that comes out of nowhere and can't be easily controlled! It friggen sucks! You can just be sitting down doing nothing, and then your brain starts panicking and you're like "wtf? Nothing is happening. Why do I feel this way" :smh:   it can make a person outwardly jittery, unsettled, fidgetty etc. and is easily brought on when under pressure, eg. doing interviews for TV.

Yes, I know :D I have the same problem I'm just saying that maybe that's the thing with ther... I tend to touch my hair and face and rings on my hand when I get a mini panic attack during talking with someone/anyone...

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Archived