💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something i've noticed in all the interviews

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

kevinthesheep

Before i get screamed at i'm not criticising just observing, i couldn't help but notice that gags keeps touching her head/forehead & covering her face.. just watch any of the recent interview clips she does it quite often, it's something she never used to do

Does it mean anything probably not, maybe this is the new eye covering illuminati symbol who knows  :unicorn:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

I noticed this too. Forehead and thighs. It's really distracting. 

C O K E

I have my suspicions as well, something is different. 

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

I think her body language is different because she's not wearing a wig, 3 pounds of makeup and an extravagant costume like she usually did in the past. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Iluvartpop

Maybe she's doing this cos she's still a little uncomfortable explaining the album or feeling the album :hmm:. From the way I hear her explain the album it does have a clear recurring theme that it is autobiographical, but she sounds unclear, you know..repeating her words or trying to explain it. 

Or maybe she's just figuring what to say and not say because she needs to keep her lips tight about certain exclusive information on the album. :koons: At this point I don't know what I'm saying haha :derpga:

kevinthesheep
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

She just seems nervous. She's always switching her positions on the chairs as well. 

Yeah I hope she is doing ok

kabirartfling
1 minute ago, Pop said:

I think her body language is different because she's not wearing a wig, 3 pounds of makeup and an extravagant costume like she usually did in the past. 

I came here to say this as well! She is finally being Natural And without her wigs and makeup she feels out of place as of now!

Give your love to me

Varo Yan

I noteced too but

5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

She just seems nervous. She's always switching her positions on the chairs as well. 

kevinthesheep
1 minute ago, Mood Ring said:

She's nervous. You'll see that happen with real people too, get out of your homes. :poot:

I don't blame her for being nervous. Like i said I'm not criticising i just find body language interesting :gaycat:

artRaver
4 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

GAGA *touches her forehead and moves around*

Monsters: OMG But do it more TFM style! Shes on drugs! 

Gaga: *Sneezes three times in a row*

Monsters: "I can't believe she's snorting cocaine again!"

OT: Maybe she's just nervous as fuq, maybe being back after 3 years gave her a little social anxiety. Maybe knowing you'll be asked questions regarding your previous relationship and scrambling for a question is nerve wrecking.

oh, the possibilities. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Just now, kevinthesheep said:

I don't blame her for being nervous. Like i said I'm not criticising i just find body language interesting :gaycat:

I just find it interesting that other people are not really used to it, I do it sometimes too and Ive been accused of being a coke addict. :poot:

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived