Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something i've noticed in all the interviews

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

kevinthesheep
1 minute ago, high heeled fem said:

Omg I didn't wanna post as yeah but WTF

yesyerday she was literally PULLING HER CALF non stop??

scratching her boot and .... You said it touching her head non stopĀ 

explains weight loss too and not sleeping she's having fun I guess needs to stay awake... Explains the junk food too ..

:OĀ Gosh i would hope not. If she has been spending as much time as she says with family, close friends andĀ her teamĀ I would hope that they would intervene if something like that were actually happening. I think it's just nerves.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

coke is a drug just like nicotine,Ā she's a adult it's her choice plus she's always going to be wild!Ā I'm sure she partied it up in Berlin and London. AĀ one off occasion like this is rare she's probably coming down in that interview.Ā 

OR she's had no sleep for days on end and is acting odd from it

(she made a cheeky joke reference re drugs yest that's why I thought coke tbh)

10 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

coke is a drug just like nicotine,Ā she's a adult it's her choice plus she's always going to be wild!Ā 

Yeah just go drink acid, it's like drinking Cola! It's fun!

Ā 

Ā 

Are you evenĀ remotely Ā serious or what?

high heeled fem

Ā 

30 minutes ago, RF said:

Yeah just go drink acid, it's like drinking Cola! It's fun!

Ā 

Ā 

Are you evenĀ remotely Ā serious or what?

Maybe your not actually aware that nicotine can be aĀ serious addiction that can be harrowing for mental health? - even just smoking 3 a day can creep up on you and trying to give up even that can take a toll on the nervous system

Gaga smokes TabaccoĀ & potĀ and that's her choice...as she is a adult even though many of you complain constantly..Ā 

Re:Ā Acid it'sĀ serious drugĀ but if Gaga wanted to do it again that would be her choice. Am I pro acid? certainly notĀ 

Instead of jumping straight to drugs, there's a high possibility that she is terribly anxious because this is so personal? Like more so than usual?

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.

nullandvoid
On 9/13/2016 at 2:14 PM, high heeled fem said:

Ā 

Maybe your not actually aware that nicotine can be aĀ serious addiction that can be harrowing for mental health? - even just smoking 3 a day can creep up on you and trying to give up even that can take a toll on the nervous system

Gaga smokes TabaccoĀ & potĀ and that's her choice...as she is a adult even though many of you complain constantly..Ā 

Re:Ā Acid it'sĀ serious drugĀ but if Gaga wanted to do it again that would be her choice. Am I pro acid? certainly notĀ 

Ā 

On 9/13/2016 at 3:58 PM, Zilla said:

Instead of jumping straight to drugs, there's a high possibility that she is terribly anxious because this is so personal? Like more so than usual?

karenavatar.jpg.0d3b2e035e903d1a14257dc5

This thoughĀ 

karenavatar.jpg.0d3b2e035e903d1a14257dc5

Ā 

A lot of people say "they smoke cigarettes so they have something to do with their hands." Obviously that's not the extent of it but taking that away definitely gives rise for even more anxiety. Seeing her like this is actually uplifting for those who suffer with this sort of crippling anxiety every second of every day as well. She's human too and is concerned about people's perceptions to an extent and she REALLY wants us to understand this one I think. I mean the little detectives will jump on the case but those who have walked in those shoes or are acquainted with her daily influences understand this really is such a deep and personal vulnerability and insecurity. Interesting how her enhancements were brought up too; I totally could see insecurity with that and age being a small part, especially with the hair pulled back, bringing facial features to the forefront.Ā 

I'm just SO with @kevinthesheepĀ observing little quirks like body language can be so fascinating and enlightening.Ā 

Plus she never said she quit smoking anything. And she's been clinging to her bic lighters like a rosary as of late. The fear of blowing that cover can make her fidgety- just look back at her Anderson Cooper interview with the SPW handsaw oOoRR SXSW set if you wanna talk about anxious face-touching or rubbing for minutes on endĀ :classy::derpga:

I think she's sniffing coke again.. You can see it very clear in the Moth performance..

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Ive noticed her fidgeting but my assumption was that she was nervous, she seems to do it when she's being asked something awkward or when someone brings up her past (I think her past haunts her somewhat) I didn't think she was on coke.Ā I think for the most part she seems quite relaxed and grounded these days.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

FrankGutz

Face Touching or Face Rubbing

There are also nerve endings in your face, so some people will rub their face to comfort themselves. Look for rubbing the forehead, rubbing the eyes, playing with the hair, rubbing lips---all of these are behaviors people use to calm themselves down. People will also sometimes puff out their cheeks and exhale.

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/body-language/discomfort-field-guide

Ā 

Meaning and/or Motivation: Rubbing the forehead is an evaluative body language gesture, but it also signals an internal struggle where slight to severe discomfort is being experienced.

The forehead is prone to sweating while under stress so the forehead rub is likely a way the body fights the extra stimulation it receives due to extra heat and blood flow.

http://bodylanguageproject.com/nonverbal-dictionary/body-language-of-forehead-rubbing/

Dį“„ ā€¢ Dį“€Ź€į“‹ Hį“Ź€sį“‡ | Hį“Ź€Ź€į“Ź€ ā€¢ TŹœŹ€ÉŖŹŸŹŸį“‡Ź€ | EŹŸį“‡į“„į“›Ź€į“É“ÉŖį“„ | FÉŖį“›É“į“‡ss | Mį“€É“į“…Ź Mį“į“Ź€į“‡ ā€¢ Lį“€į“…Ź Gį“€É¢į“€ ā€¢ Sį“į“˜ŹœÉŖį“‡ Bį“‡xį“›į“Ź€

FrankGutz
On 13/9/2016 at 2:58 PM, Zilla said:

basically this, her body language is expressing that, i didt saw that behaviour in all the interviews, only some of them and when she was talking some subjects

some are doing the most like always

Dį“„ ā€¢ Dį“€Ź€į“‹ Hį“Ź€sį“‡ | Hį“Ź€Ź€į“Ź€ ā€¢ TŹœŹ€ÉŖŹŸŹŸį“‡Ź€ | EŹŸį“‡į“„į“›Ź€į“É“ÉŖį“„ | FÉŖį“›É“į“‡ss | Mį“€É“į“…Ź Mį“į“Ź€į“‡ ā€¢ Lį“€į“…Ź Gį“€É¢į“€ ā€¢ Sį“į“˜ŹœÉŖį“‡ Bį“‡xį“›į“Ź€

Amphetamines ? :derpga:Ā jk lol. she's prly just not use to being 'Stefani" Ā and dont want questions about ARTPOP or Taylor. Thats rude IMO.Ā and not Gaga the avante garde pop star from venus.Ā :emma:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

On 9/13/2016 at 3:58 PM, Zilla said:

This.

I live outside the space time continuum.

The uncomfortableness could be coming from the fact that she knows so much about the album and all the details about everything and is being told not to give out certain info just yet

Archived