Something i've noticed in all the interviews

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver
3 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

I just find it interesting that other people are not really used to it, I do it sometimes too and Ive been accused of being a coke addict. :poot:

Exactly, like I'm not even mad at the original poster I'm just annoyed by the cocaine accusation jokingly or not. I'm fidgety as hell (always have been since I was a child) but I definitely do it more when I'm nervous/put on the spot so I understand where she's coming from.  

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

nullandvoid

This place is becoming ruthless. :icega:

I think her and Sway saying at the end about "tea" being code, then "yeah, liKE DIET  COKE" was a blast to this exactly lol.

1 minute ago, artRaver said:

Gaga: *Sneezes three times in a row*

Monsters: "I can't believe she's snorting cocaine again!"

[RITEEE?]

OT: Maybe she's just nervous as fuq, maybe being back after 3 years gave her a little social anxiety. Maybe knowing you'll be asked questions regarding your previous relationship and scrambling for a question is nerve wrecking.

oh, the possibilities. 

Also I do think she was able to sort of blend in with the outfits past, in a sense, to where most people were hardly looking at HER directly, opposed to these looks where she is minimalist and exposed, full engagement with each person..

Plus talking to two people on opposing sides of you while maintaining eye contact and a connection WHILE being told what you can and cannot discuss (reveal) all on camera and live radio gives me anxiety and whiplash just typing about it.

It seems like she is more excited enthused this time around, but anxious. This is a WHOLE new level of public vulnerability for her. And we have all seen how easily everything goes well over the GP's heads :lolga:

I think she really wants people to get it this time.

kevinthesheep

OMG coke did not cross my mind i promise i was not insinuating that at all :duck:

I said in another thread, it appears as if she is trying really hard to come across as chill, relatable, down to earth.. which goes hand in hand with her fathers father, mothers mother etc. album theme. When I say trying really hard, I don't mean it in a bad way because her interviews have been wonderful and I don't think she is lying or being disingenuous, but it seems to be something she is doing on purpose. And yeah I think the face touching is partly nerves, with this all being very new and it being such a long time since an album release, and also as you guys mentioned feeling much more exposed than she has done in the past. 

kevinthesheep
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

yaas illuminati confirmed, satan will make LG5 a smash record :gaycat:

tumblr_o4m1e90i1I1tl1wfio1_500.gif

33 minutes ago, Arturo said:

She just seems nervous. She's always switching her positions on the chairs as well. 

I deadass thought this said "switching her positions on the charts" I nearly screamed :deadbanana:

JoanneMonster

It's because she regrets having those fillers and she doesn`t want to be too observed so the media doesn't go ''born this way or surgery this way''

Spoiler

not trying to drag her, love you gags

I See You

gagaohlala

For me it was about botox/fillers... Her forehead is not moving at all when she smiles, or has facial expressions if you notice. Don't know if it could really be that.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Monster Voices

Didn't pay attention to that but on the facebook interview (i think) she was clutching to her leg the whole time just squeezing and scratching it. Usually signs of being nervous but I myself do stuff like taht even when I'm comfortable and people always ask why I'm nervous :toofunny: So who knows. But really she is being more herself and less  hiding behing a mask and costume so it's normal.

Forever and Always!

58 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

Before i get screamed at i'm not criticising just observing, i couldn't help but notice that gags keeps touching her head/forehead & covering her face.. just watch any of the recent interview clips she does it quite often, it's something she never used to do

Does it mean anything probably not, maybe this is the new eye covering illuminati symbol who knows  :unicorn:

I think she is just crippled with anxiety tbh.. Inoticed she kept pulling at/pinching her thighs in an interview yesterday too.

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

I noticed this too. Forehead and thighs. It's really distracting. 

C O K E

I didn't wanna post as yeah probably coke. You get like that on it, she was literally pulling her calf non stop??

scratching her boot? :sharon: and .... You said it! touching her head non stop 

explains a whole bunch of other things too

she made a cheeky joke too re drugs in a interview too lol

high heeled fem
34 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Damn I thought I was the only one who noticed that, she always seem nervous or a bit embarassed idk

She seems over confident to me ...ESP on bbc lol 

Archived