Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Classic Fm Praises Perfect Illusion and Key Change

AgusPop

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

LOL messy M stan with a lot of anger. Now you don't hate the song when before you wrote, 'PI is horribly basic, generic, amateurish songwriting/producing.'

giphy.gif

Messy Messy Messy M-bottoms. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are a concert pianist, only because I am a classically trained m*ther f*cker. At least if have an opinion and stick to it, stop flip flopping around. 

What The heck... Oh well, if thats all you got from that then great. Though I still don't see how that gives you The right call ppl names... Oh and My post wasnt angry at all. O.o at least it wasnt meant to be

Anyway, Im not Flip floping anything. I don't hate The song as a whole in anyway. I just analyzed its musical content the way anything else would be analyzed. And PURELY onthose terms its very substandard. And thats not my Fault. And if you are a classical musician, you absolutely would see that and understand The critisism I gave. 

However, let's leave it to that. Sence its not nice to anyone to hear harsh critisism upon excitement of a New Gaga release, no matter how true. So I stay silent and hope for all The best for The New era. I just wanted to avoid ppl getting wrong Impression of classic fm suppisedly calling PI genious or compare gaga to Bach...

And again, great if you can amoung many others enjoy The song. :) I didnt mean to sound so harsh. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Snow said:

Since this is posted again I think I need to reply again too. At least to save anyone from further embarrase oneself...

Firstly, shes no way even near julliard trained lvl. Rolf..

Secondly, there was no real praising. Just pointing out a small fact about a pop formula.

Lastly, The most important bit. Its just a basic ass modulation. The most used trick in songs that exist. Itsbeen done a trillion times before. It pretty much makes PI even more amateurish and is very eurovision... sorry, but on purely musical terms, PI is horribly basic, generic, amateurish songwriting/producing. Absolutely nothing great about it in that sence.

stay Mad Madge Stan :giggle:

6 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

stay Mad Madge Stan :giggle:

Seriously?! What's wrong with you? Mad about what (other than misconceptions) and what does liking some other artist have to do with The musical quality of PI?

9 minutes ago, Snow said:

Seriously?! What's wrong with you? Mad about what (other than misconceptions) and what does liking some other artist have to do with The musical quality of PI?

Sorry Kyle Macdonald & Daniel Ross both of them with Music Degree writing in one of the most important Classic FM vs You, a biased madonna fan. Sorry

1 hour ago, AgusPop said:

Sorry Kyle Macdonald & Daniel Ross both of them with Music Degree writing in one of the most important Classic FM vs You, a biased madonna fan. Sorry

Yeah, I would like to see their music degrees and careers and contest them any day, no problem as I have two. Actually anyone with musical knowledge would agree with my analysis, as it wasnt really an opinion just musical analysis. sorry...

And again they did not praise Gaga or The song in any shape of form. Cant you read? The article merely pointed out a trillion times used modulation trick used sence The days of Bach and that it happens to be used in a "perfect" place in pop formula if one approaches it from Golden cut ancle. And they made  a mistake by calling Gaga julliard trained which she's not nor in that lvl.

So I really don't get you hostility towards me?? You can honestly believe PI has anything genious about it in purely musical sence. (Like 90% pop musicdoesnt have, not anything horribly bad just basic & generic). Its not an insult. 

But I don't even know why i'm arguing with you -_- youwont hear anything I say and process it rationally.

Archived