EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Not A Gaga, Not Yet A Stefani

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MrJakeNathane

During one of her Facebook interviews Gaga was asked about the album title she obviously didn't say but two questions later she was asked another question about Joanne and she giggled pause and continued. She also hasn't spoken this much about her. Also by the way she speaks about what he exploration was for the album, basically being connected with her family and friends. My thoughts and many other thoughts is that it's 'Joanne'. Which kinda feels like the way she been describing the feel of the album. 

What do you think?

Regina George

I don't want it to be called Joanne. Not cuz it's bad but because of Britney fans. They would be like:

She copied Britney Jean with that. blah blah..

OliverViennese
1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

I don't want it to be called Joanne. Not cuz it's bad but because of Britney fans. They would be like:

If I'm totally honest... Found it cheesy when Britney did it, would find it cheesy if Gaga did it.

Oh well, will buy it anyway, so...

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

GaGaBabyOohLala
18 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Well you can't denied she loves Britney and was totally inspired by her :nails:

Regina George
Just now, GaGaBabyOohLala said:

Well you can't denied she loves Britney and was totally inspired by her :nails:

Im not going to deny it. 

To name the album something along the lines of a life's story, "HERStory" or "Joanne", would intend the album to be of a conceptual purpose, which Gaga has said the album lacks.  She'd be better off naming the album "5", for that manner.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived