šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Interscope artist shooting MV this week

Chris Evans

Featured Posts

Chris Evans

so I can't give many details bc I don't want my step brother to get in trouble but an Interscope artist is shooting a music video sometime this week where he works in California- they reserved the place as well as the date/time and have had other artists film there beforeĀ 

I know Gaga'sĀ already shot the video in the dessert but has she given any indication that they need to reshoot/ add another scene?

If not it's likely someone else does anyone know of an interscope artist currently releasing something?

1 minute ago, Chris Evans said:

so I can't give many details bc I don't want my step brother to get in trouble but an Interscope artist is shooting a music video sometime this week where he works in California- they reserved the place as well as the date/time and have had other artists film there beforeĀ 

I know Gaga'sĀ already shot the video in the dessert but has she given any indication that they need to reshoot/ add another scene?

If not it's likely someone else does anyone know of an interscope artist currently releasing something?

She said today a few times that the videoĀ is filmed and now it needs just to wrap up.Ā 

Maybe she's shooting for another song or it's just not her ;)

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Chris Evans
Just now, Kefir said:

She said today a few times that the videoĀ is filmed and now it needs just to wrap up.Ā 

Maybe she's shooting for another song or it's just not her ;)

Ā 

Just now, Logan said:

She literally just said it's shot and finished and coming out very soon.

thanks ! haven't caught up on her interviews yet- wonder who it is

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

Bruno is also taping this week and he's releasing this month

he isn't under interscope

Archived