šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perfect Illusion debuts on Billboard Pop Songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Just now, JaneTheC said:

is that even good?:green:

Yes, and anyone trying to say otherwise should try to do it themselves.

Purr more, hiss less.

1 minute ago, JaneTheC said:

is that even good?:green:

For Billboard Pop songs, yeah.

When songs used to be released on Mondays they'd debut so much higher. Now the norm is to debut down there.

Fiona Apple
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Yes, and anyone trying to say otherwise should try to do it themselves.

Huh?Ā :awkney: So even if she debuts in the bubbling under hot 100 it's great because we can't do it

Mister Gaga

It is, only with 3 days. G.U.Y peaked at #29; PI is already 27. Rise peaked at 23, Make Me at 20. Gaga will outpeakĀ both of them

Mog0xeb.gif

also on this article :

Ā 

"Anything Gaga is always an event record," says CBS Radio vp of programming/Houston and Las Vegas. "Illusion" "sounds a little old-school and familiar, yet it's very timely. A long-term hit? Not sure yet, but it will jump up the charts quickly."

"Illusion" has received a "relatively light response so far, with the exception of the Gaga diehards, who are adamantly outspoken about every song she's ever released," notes Erik Bradley, assistant program director/music director of CBS Radio's pop-formatted WBBM Chicago. "I personally like the song, and think it sounds better with every listen, although from conversations I've had with many of my contemporaries, opinions are all over the map; some good, many not as good.

"I can't say it's a hit or not yet.Ā My hunch is it'll be impressive. The key will be to see where it is a few weeks from now."

Archived