💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga: "I think I know what my fans want"

Rifek

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Nope, Gaga made herself a star. All you did was pay for music that you received. You paid for what you received. You didn't donate money and neither did any other fan. 

Your whole attitude is negative and entitled. If you don't like the song, don't buy it and move on. Gaga doesn't owe you anything, she has given you everything you paid for in the past. 

As the fans we built her into the mega star she became. Sure she always had star quality but through our support she became known. It's your kind of brown-nosing attitude that blinds her.

She is, and I repeat, extremely lucky to be making music for a living. Some people like my uncle sweep trash for a living. As the customer i didn't like PI, just like millions of other ex-fans she's lost/alienated who wanted to be fans again. She tries too hard to prove something when writing catch fun pop music was what made her famous. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Giovanni
1 minute ago, Bobbins said:

As the fans we built her into the mega star she became. Sure she always had star quality but through our support she became known. It's your kind of brown-nosing attitude that blinds her.

She is and I repeat extremely lucking to be making music for a living. Some people like my uncle sweep trash for a living. As the customer i didn't like PI, just like millions of other ex-fans she's lost/alienated who wanted to be fans again. She tries too hard to prove something when writing catch fun pop music was what made her famous. 

Sis, Gaga is not gonna go back to what she was in The Fame/ Monster. As soon as you accept that, the healthier it is for you. And tbh, we aren't really "brown-nosing", some of us really do believe in the direction she is going. 

Are you ok tho sis ? do u need a hug... ? ur meltdown is so real....

Whispering
2 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

The fans are liking this single and buying it. You aren't enjoying it, so move on. We all know you don't like it. We got it the first thirty of forty times you whined about it. 

OliverViennese
1 minute ago, Bobbins said:

She is, and I repeat, extremely lucky to be making music for a living. Some people like my uncle sweep trash for a living. As the customer i didn't like PI, just like millions of other ex-fans she's lost/alienated who wanted to be fans again. She tries too hard to prove something when writing catch fun pop music was what made her famous. 

Astounded at how some people understand "fandom". It's not like she sold her whole creative control to us with her first hit single. Try that with every other product you buy? "I like the first iPhone and WE the customers made it sell very good. Now you Apple OWE us to never change the design of new iPhones"? That's not how it works. You always have the choice to stop buying her creative output and maybe you should just do that rather than trying to destroy other people's excitement with Gaga releasing new music with your negativity.

It is absolutely OK if people like you want her to be successful on charts but it's not like she owes us being a puppet to mainstream taste, just because she had some really sucessful music in the past.

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

AlexanderMagno

Seriously, all of you calm down.

Gaga is still a world star. You really do think she cares THAT much about us fans? What, would you expected her to say "I don't care about my fans"? She says what she has to say to keep selling, and you have to stop thinking too much about it and enjoy her music, or not.

Gaga: "I know what my fans want"

Would you kindly explain it to them then? I reckon they did not quite get it yet. :madge:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Morphine Prince
26 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

As a customer you have the right to not support her. So please calm the **** down. If you don't like it there's nothing you can do about it. 

GreekGod

Sorry but I can't deal with people's stupidity on this site anymore. :grr:

and yes, stupidity. Admin can give me WP.

Gaga is an artist for ****'s sake. Not a TV show or smth. She doesn't need you brainwashed cherry cheery boom mainstream pop lover's acceptance. Go listen to Katy or Birtney please :madge:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived