💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PI at #4 in UK midweeks

Caesium

Featured Posts

The Chainsmokers continue to lead the way on the Official Singles Chart and are heading for a third stint at Number 1 this week.

The US duo’s collaboration with Halsey, called Closer, has a strong early lead on this week’s Top 40, currently 12,000 combined sales ahead of their closest competitor, DJ Snake and Justin Bieber’s Let Me Love You (2).

Meanwhile, Major Lazer’s Cold Water is a non-mover at 3, and Lady Gaga looks set for this week’s highest new entry with her brand new single Perfect Illusion, currently at Number 4. The star last reached the Top 5 with 2013’s Number 4-peaking Applause in 2013.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/lady-gagas-perfect-illusion-set-to-be-this-weeks-highest-new-entry-on-the-official-uk-singles-chart__16295/

It will likely go down because it's at #10 in the iTunes chart here, but still good :applause: 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Luke78619

Tbh, I'm soooo sooo ecstatic about the fact it's at #4 right now and would be happier if it debuts in top 5 at the end of the week tbh, that's a very successful single in my eyes, doesn't need to be number 1 to not be a flop :diane:

#BuyPerfectIllusionOniTunes

#StreamPerfectIllusionOnSpotify

:stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

boobtank
5 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Tbh, I'm soooo sooo ecstatic about the fact it's at #4 right now and would be happier if it debuts in top 5 at the end of the week tbh, that's a very successful single in my eyes, doesn't need to be number 1 to not be a flop :diane:

#BuyPerfectIllusionOniTunes

#StreamPerfectIllusionOnSpotify

:stalkga:

Hopefully the music video will be out next week.

Serendipity
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Is this sales, or with streaming too? Cuz i know the Uk uses streaming now

yes, they do since 2014

but only on demand, no YouTube

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived