💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She's about to scalp us all

Stephen

Featured Posts

Supersonic

This isn't a negative response it's my opinion as somebody who has a scalp and a 500 year old hair historian, who's been around before wigs were.

She can't get away with scalping us because she's is not a scalper. Period. Her hands are not ruthless, powerful scalping machines with metal blades, they are solid, human hands, disguised in a fraudulent fashion. No amount of wig snatching, weave snatching, or filling super glue into your spirit gum tube can hide it. The other scalpers can sense fakery from a mile away. The fact that she grew up with all kinds of scalping instruments and likes to sew weave tracks on other people's heads does not make her a good scalper.

Gaga was successful without being a scalper because that's a natural part of her, and it was her fake 40 inch platinum blonde Poker Face weave, and the people immediately recognized it as a part of her.

Rant over.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

im ****ing redy for the gifs :giveup:  cant wait tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Just now, Supersonic said:

This isn't a negative response it's my opinion as somebody who has a scalp and a 500 year old hair historian, who's been around before wigs were.

She can't get away with scalping us because she's is not a scalper. Period. Her hands are not ruthless, powerful scalping machines with metal blades, they are solid, human hands, disguised in a fraudulent fashion. No amount of wig snatching, weave snatching, or filling super glue into your spirit gum tube can hide it. The other scalpers can sense fakery from a mile away. The fact that she grew up with all kinds of scalping instruments and likes to sew weave tracks on other people's heads does not make her a good scalper.

Gaga was successful without being a scalper because that's a natural part of her, and it was her fake 40 inch platinum blonde Poker Face weave, and the people immediately recognized it as a part of her.

Rant over.

You guys are ruthless:sharon:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Stephen
Just now, Supersonic said:

Rant over.

CqxMwyZWIAAU9J-.jpg

arthurhmangum
2 hours ago, Spyro said:

I think that scene occurs when the key change happens :)

Or the bridge. 

tumblr_inline_odaw6sesap1sdg6f3_500.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Her dancing on the piano swinging that mic in the dessert is already iconic.

Her dancing on a grand piano is the definition of Lady Gaga lmao tbh

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

CqxMwyZWIAAU9J-.jpg

Neither do I :deadbanana:

But the video will slay, I hope she smashes the mic in somebody's face :giveup:

Thomas P
1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

that's quite possible

tumblr_od7qj7kUoE1rvvk8yo1_r1_500.gif

Can we just make this a ****ig emoticon already?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Shipper

I think it will be simpler like edge of glory  in the desert? but fiercer and will have ROCKSTAR vibes. You know, she is a rockstar afterall.

I will still be scalped whatever it is though!

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived