💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop projecting your frustrations on Gaga

lucastecala

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Return your cds and move on with your life.

No I'm not going to. I'll buy her new album even If I dislike the songs like I do with PI. In my secret heart I know she always has a chance to return if given proper guidance, so I still have a bit of hope for her mainstream career. 

Just now, lucastecala said:

Omg this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. From your post it would appear that Gaga's priority are charts sales and that right now she crying on her dark bedroom. And if you spend  your money on her because you want to see her on the top of the charts and not because you uh - I don't know - like the music, then you're doing it for the wrong reasons and should stop.

I'm upset because of the decline in quality more than anything. ARTPOP was not good and PI is messy and their sales reflect this. 

14 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

It's just heartbreaking to see your favourite popstar fall so far from grace. I will always support her but I will admit fully that ARTPOP was a huge disappointment and this new era seems like it will be the same. I am heartbroken to see her like this as a dedicated fan who's spent so much of my money on her. 

But how was ARTPOP a big dissapointment? Or even PI? Coz' it's not as successful as BTW or TFM? It seems that you are fan of charts instead of music. Go stan Katy, she always makes safe music which is kinda successful.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

lucastecala
7 minutes ago, Versace said:

Stop projecting your frustrations on Us

I'm not. I'm just truly worried while delighted because I love PI

I will never understand this psychopathic way of staning an artist.. this obsession..

As one of the adults here I find it really disturbing..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

5 minutes ago, River said:

I will never understand this psychopathic way of staning an artist.. this obsession..

Yet you are on  Gaga(the staning of an arist)-daily(the obsession)

lucastecala
3 minutes ago, Versace said:

Because it's nice to be a part of a community and sometimes (less and less though) it's really possible to talk about music and art here, discuss topics, laugh a little etc.

3 minutes ago, Versace said:

:toofunny:

I'm here to spend my time and meet people and get some music news.. gaga is in my top 10 of favorite artists.. she's not 24/7 in my head.. it was the only forum that I felt good to stay after trying the rest.. so I'm here..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AlexanderLevi2
18 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

No I'm not going to. I'll buy her new album even If I dislike the songs like I do with PI. In my secret heart I know she always has a chance to return if given proper guidance, so I still have a bit of hope for her mainstream career. 

I'm upset because of the decline in quality more than anything. ARTPOP was not good and PI is messy and their sales reflect this. 

I'm almost positive if BTW (the song) didn't do well, everyone would hate on it. If your sign of quality is charts then I guess Blurred Lines is a holy masterpiece of music :oprah:

Currently listening to Joanne

giskardsb
2 hours ago, River said:

This is always been the major problem with stan culture... stans bind their own ego's to their choice of a pop star and then they feel that the commercial success or failure of the star reflects on themselves personally.  

Gaga doesn't want to fit in that world, it's obvious.  Any other pop star would have milked RedOne for 6 albums until it obviously didn't work any more.  I'm sure Interscope would have appreciated that.   Gaga however, shfits major producers on essentially every album.   She makes the music she feels drawn to make.   She approaches music like a Creative, not an Interscope Suit. 

I do agree with your points, I have a hard time understanding why people are getting all up in their feelings over people on the Internet you've never even met and make constant threads complaining about other people complaining. If you don't like PI, that's fine. If you love it, that's fine too. But what's with all these threads bashing each other, calling people "fake fans", and just being dramatic and mean? I get a lot of people are passionate about Gaga and want her to do amazing, but it's never that serious :awkney:.

Archived