Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop projecting your frustrations on Gaga

lucastecala

Featured Posts

lucastecala

Hello, meltdownsters and chart addicts

Here is what. I was wondering what could possibly be the reason for you to overreact to absolutely anything and for you to say things like "she's in no. 3? SHE IS NOT A RELEVANT ARTIST ANYMORE". Although it is really annoying and it gets in the way of the experience of having new (excellent) Gaga music, I am here to help.

I have a guess. Maybe some of you are trying to live through Gaga's career, so you take it all very personally, and any "defeat" for her (even though your concept of defeat is also very arguable) is a defeat for you, on a personal level. You feel like you've failed, and thus the meltdowns and the overreactions. Also, thus the pessimism and the old tactic of self-protection, by which you say bad words about yourself (in this case, about your favorite pop diva) before anyone else says it, so that it hurts less when someone else say it. 

Guys, one of Gaga's first flags is mental health. And this that you're doing is not healthy. Get some perspective, and take a moment to appreciate how your lives are beautiful and how it's good to have Gaga happy, beautiful, healthy and making music again! The music not the bling. You're creating a toxic and negative environment here, and being more cruel than the GP. Also, caring about charts way more than Gaga herself does. Even though I think it's waaay too early to evaluate things, truth is: Gaga has decided long a go that if she were to be concerned about charts she would NEVER again do the music she wanted. And she is a musician, not a businesswoman, first and foremost. And I still think this is a great debut for such a different song, in relation to everything else that's in the radio. 

The thing is: this is not the problem. The pivotal matter here is: the sooner you stop taking Gaga's career achievements so personally, the sooner you stop suffering for something that is not worth it and that is completely out of your control, the sooner this forum will become a more positive and music centered environment. I have seen someone saying they're leaving the forum and I totally get what they mean. 

C'mon guys! Chill! And enjoy life, enjoy Gaga and her music. If you don't like the music, listen to something else and wait for the next one!   

Dramatica

I'll leave this here for chart experts on GGD :

Spoiler

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

lucastecala
Just now, Gaga of Time said:

I'll leave this here for chart experts on GGD :

"suck a d*ck"  lol would love to right now :v:

It's just heartbreaking to see your favourite popstar fall so far from grace. I will always support her but I will admit fully that ARTPOP was a huge disappointment and this new era seems like it will be the same. I am heartbroken to see her like this as a dedicated fan who's spent so much of my money on her. 

4 minutes ago, lucastecala said:

Maybe some of you are trying to live through Gaga's career, so you take it all very personally, and any "defeat" for her (even though your concept of defeat is also very arguable) is a defeat for you, on a personal level. You feel like you've failed, and thus the meltdowns and the overreactions.

xYD8Hyi.gif

FreePalestine

donutellha

tbh sometimes I think even Gaga doesn't take these things as personally as the little managers do because she's trying to live her life.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

lucastecala
3 minutes ago, Chic said:

Stop projecting your frustrations on GagaDaily :derpga:

I'm not. I don't consider leaving the website because of the meltdownsters. It just worries me to see that many people together projecting themselves on something that is neither constructive, nor healthy, nor is under their control. Nor Gaga's for that matter. 

5 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

It's just heartbreaking to see your favourite popstar fall so far from grace. I will always support her but I will admit fully that ARTPOP was a huge disappointment and this new era seems like it will be the same. I am heartbroken to see her like this as a dedicated fan who's spent so much of my money on her. 

Return your cds and move on with your life.

lucastecala
5 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

Omg this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. From your post it would appear that Gaga's priority are charts sales and that right now she crying on her dark bedroom. And if you spend  your money on her because you want to see her on the top of the charts and not because you uh - I don't know - like the music, then you're doing it for the wrong reasons and should stop.

Archived