This is pathetic and toxic

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iMonster

tumblr_oct2l9oBOJ1qfeq1mo1_400.gif

The Golden Years of GGD was truly 2009-2012. Or 2009-2011' before the new boards. I'll always repeat it. 

Computer

Hopefully the negativity will turn around!

I didn't love PI, in fact I was sad and disappointed and even I spread negativity on lots of threads on Friday.  I felt like a tantrum.

Just this afternoon I became in love with PI.  It feels so nice!

I am more relaxed now and I am just stanning happily.

If there is hope for me there is hope for others and the web site.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Honestly I don't know why I keep coming here. I wanted to share the excitement of the new era but I guess that's not gonna happen with all the negativity.

I don't even think I'm gonna stick around for the rest of the era, because I just know that people will just continue sh*tting on Gaga unless she gives them what they want, a radio-friendly hit that the GP will like. 

The negativity has gone too far this time, and I refuse to let this place ruin my experience of new Gaga music. 

Computer
4 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Personally even if PI was #1 for 20 weeks ,I'd still think it's an average song

By then you will have been converted tho :)

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, calmar said:

Maybe there should be a new forum with no charts section :green: 

It's not even that. I participate in the chart threads sometimes. But some people take it so far, it's so sad :rip:

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

It's not even that. I participate in the chart threads sometimes. But some people take it so far, it's so sad :rip:

Yeah... I mean, I'd much rather she work with Tony Bennett, Florence Welch, Elton John, Diane Warren, and other esteemed artists from all generations than write rehashes of "Blueberry Kisses" for the next 50 years.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

not sure if some of y'all do it for likes or not, but honestly people are all different in their owns ways , either about taste or about how they express their feelings / likes / dislikes about stuff

it would be pretty boring if  everyone would be like a herd of sheeps and have the same opinion tho

just ignore the negativity, it will be gone if you don't let yourself triggered by it

24 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Just enjoy the music and be happy. Good Lord. 

I agree with everything you said except this part. Unfortunately many fans won't enjoy PI because, well...they don't like it. That's on Gaga's tab. Not judging, just saying.

Archived