Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

There's still hope

Bobbins

Featured Posts

She wrote 8 great, 'Grammy worthy', tracks with RedONE that could still be released for the second single. Hopefully PI will run its course after 2 months which would be the perfect time for her to release the second single and perform it on the X Factor UK finale. :excited2:

I've also introduced PI to all my friends and they hated it. The good thing is though they said they missed her past music which means interest is still there. The fact that the song went instantly #1 in many countries also show global interest is still there. Gaga honestly just needs ONE big POP smash and this era will go fine, just look at Rihanna's ANTi which was initially dismissed as a flop as multiple singles bombed and then BOOM, Work smashed the charts. :giveup:

Gaga cares about the commercial success of her music, after PI flops and she reads the negative comments on social media I'm sure she'll shift her mindset. She's dangerously close to Christina Aguilera-flop territory right now and she knows it. Hopefully she isn't stubborn this time around, we have the logical pragmatic Bobby on our side after all. 

androiduser

they will be smarter about the second single... or, as I said many times, the real lead single after PI is downgraded to a buzz/promo single

vertigostick

Nice opinion, sis.

A bit early though, isn't it?

Well if I were you, I would take this nice opinion, put it in the oven and let it BURN. :firega:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

you're kidding right?  The video isn't even out yet.  They literally can't play it at clubs without a video.  No one knows it exists yet and it's not really even serviced to radio yet

2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

It's been out for two days :saladga:

Yes.  It will grow when Gaga hits the talk shows and other venues and as people hear it more on radio,

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

It's been out for two days :saladga:

You're not suggesting this song will actually smash are you? :saladga:

Listen I want the best for Gaga, but this song is not a smash. It's the antithesis to radio. 

2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

they will be smarter about the second single... or, as I said many times, the real lead single after PI is downgraded to a buzz/promo single

That would be a wise move like how Rihanna did it subtly. I would like a RedONE track but a Mark Ronsom track would be fine. Just keep Bloodpop and Tame Impala out of it. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived