• Top 20
    • Top 40
    • Under 40

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caothan Mcbride

In my opinion I think it might debut in 2 or 3 , below closer and if sia is selling more then GAGA more likely number 3?

I want to say #1 but Chainsmokers/Halsey just have too much of a lead. Definitely top 3, if not #2.

It's always around me, all this noise, but not really as loud as the voice saying "Let it happen, let it happen."

Jonathan2244

Top 20, around 11-15, I believe she will enteer the top 10 if streams and Digital are steady and she releases the video :)

Digital sales will be around 110k - 120k

Caothan Mcbride
Just now, A L P H A said:

I want to say #1 but Chainsmokers/Halsey just have too much of a lead. Definitely top 3, if not #2.

This is what I was thinking too , closer has over took it , if she starts promoting in the United States and over takes closer again in iTunes we maybe in a chance with gaga's 4th number one 

PatrickMonster
1 minute ago, Caothan Mcbride said:

This is what I was thinking too , closer has over took it , if she starts promoting in the United States and over takes closer again in iTunes we maybe in a chance with gaga's 4th number one 

have you seen closer's streaming numbers? 

Somewhere in the top 20, and maybe if the song does very well through the rest of the week it'll debut in the top 10?! Excited to see how the week plays out! :excited2:

5 minutes ago, A L P H A said:

She's going to struggle for Top 10?

Archived