💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Spotify - PI on replay?

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

NintendoMONSTER

Hey guys, 

i have a really important question... Does it count as a stream if i put PI on a loop on Spotify?  Or do i need other songs inbetween for making it count??

thank you :diane:

Luke78619

I think it's three or four in between. I do four gaga tracks just to be safe :stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

I put it on replay. I haven't found a source (outside GGD) that says you need to put songs between it, as that wouldn't make any sense from Spotify's part.

Dramatica

Yes you can play on repeat and each time will count as a single stream. As long as you play it for 30 seconds or more each more. So you can literally replay it every 40 seconds just to be safe and it will still count.

Source: Spotify

What counts as a stream? If I put a song on repeat, does each time it plays count as a stream

Certified answer from Spotify

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Windows-Phone-etc/What-counts-as-a-stream/m-p/1212632#M21376

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

You need to have 4-5 songs between

my source: 

fat-cat10.jpg

Is it about the number or the length? Would it work if they put like short interludes? Tove Lo's Queen of Clouds has like 3 interludes 6 seconds each, would they count?

chaeri pls

NintendoMONSTER
4 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

No, on a continuous loop counts as streaming too. As long as the track is longer than 30 seconds you're fine.

Source:

What counts as a stream? If I put a song on repeat, does each time it plays count as a stream

Certified answer from Spotify

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Windows-Phone-etc/What-counts-as-a-stream/m-p/1212632#M21376

Thank you so much :) i was worried my 960 streams in the last 24 hours with Deezer and Spotify were useless :giveup:

3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Is it about the number or the length? Would it work if they put like short interludes? Tove Lo's Queen of Clouds has like 3 interludes 6 seconds each, would they count?

Honestly idk

let's wait for my source

14736075931473607588.gif

FreePalestine

Iluvartpop

It'd be crazy if they count the number of plays when we loop it, because I have it on loop the whole day :flop: I'm really a bit over obsessed of PI now :flop:

Archived