đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

PI Won't Leave My Head

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

TeenIdle

PI stays in my head for hours whenever I listen to it. I fall asleep and wake up with it. It's even playing as a background song in my dreams:lolga:

What did you do to me, Gaga? Who's coming to PI-holics Anonymous with me?

1430604709-ibtewjsv2he3es.gif

Glamourpuss

It's the same for me too. 

The lyrics "it wasn't love, it wasn't love, it was a perfect illusion" are running over and over in my head. I even sing different variations if it so it sounds less tedious. :laughga:

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's the same for me too. 

The lyrics "it wasn't love, it wasn't love, it was a perfect illusion" are running over and over in my head. I even sing different variations if it so it sounds less tedious. :laughga:

same here :air: IT WAZNT LOOOOOV IT WAZNT LOOOOVE IT WAS A PERFECT ILLU-SHOOON A PERFECT ILLU-SHOON

It was hard to get into but once that song worms it's way in the brain, it won't leave. I have to listen to it again. I'm sorry, I think I'm addicted.

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Dramatica

I woke up at 5AM and the song was playing in my head. :music::classy:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

lucastecala

OMG ME TOO. I swear to god, I was completely underwhelmed after the mixed reception it got, so I had kind of given up. But I swear to god: everytime I listen now I gets better, and sounds more and more brilliant. It's like the song expanded, in meaning and depth after some time. I feel like before I was trying to read a book in a foreign language, so I couldn't understand much. Now I'm becoming fluent and I can read and understand everything! And it's soo amazing!

I didn't really like the song on the first day, its still hard for me to listen to it as its too loud

but,

It has been stuck in my head since Day 2 :giveup::giveup::giveup: 

Honestly it's turned into my favourite lead (I know that's blasphemous here). I liked it before, but it didn't blow me away or anything. Now I can't stop replaying it, I love it.

legit SAME? it's such a mature change and it honestly doesn't even phase me to care about what other people think of the song. Each day, I fall in love more and more

Archived