💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kylie Minogue

GarageGlamorous

Featured Posts

HausOfHarlow

I downloaded the leaked album oops.. 

Here's MY OPINION:

Into The Blue is still a great 1st single. Million Miles, I Was Gonna Cancel, Sexercise, Feels So Good, Les Sex, Kiss Me Once, Fine, and Sleeping With the Enemy seem to be my favorites. Les Sex, Fine, and are my top 3 favorites! 

Sexy Love is cute by highly generic. Beautiful doesn't goes anywhere. If Only ends weirdly. Mr President is by far the worst of the album. Sparks is cute -- reminds me of island music by RiRi (just the music part)! 

I am a huge fan of Kylie since Light Years...

I am a little disappointed by this album..I mean it's a great album but after Aphrodite and 4 years I was expecting so much more...

BTW my faves are

Million Miles (The Get Outta My Way of the album)

Sexy love (funny)

Les Sex (WOW!!!)

Fine (classic Kylie)

Feels So Good

I ABSOLUTELY HATE the Pharrel track (awful) and Beautiful, boring to death and unnecessary (like Enrique Iglesias :reductive: )

Sexercise it's growing on me...

i think that Skirt would have been a nice add to the album instead of that imbarassing song that is Mr. President

I am a huge fan of Kylie since Light Years...

I am a little disappointed by this album..I mean it's a great album but after Aphrodite and 4 years I was expecting so much more...

BTW my faves are

Million Miles (The Get Outta My Way of the album)

Sexy love (funny)

Les Sex (WOW!!!)

Fine (classic Kylie)

Feels So Good

I ABSOLUTELY HATE the Pharrel track (awful) and Beautiful, boring to death and unnecessary (like Enrique Iglesias :reductive: )

Sexercise it's growing on me...

i think that Skirt would have been a nice add to the album instead of that imbarassing song that is Mr. President

If you liked Les Sex you should check out MNDR, they wrote it

If you liked Les Sex you should check out MNDR, they wrote it

I'll do :rockstar:

I find it slighlty similar to gaga's Sexxx Dreams...

Sir Taurean

Feels So Good is Classic Kylie all over. I love it.

I am impressed by about 6 of the tracks, so all in all it's a good LP.

I'm all ready for her next release to be honest LMAO.

ThisGuyTony

So this is the first Kylie era I am part of...

In the US, are her albums usually sold at stores like Wal-Mart/Target? :flop:

I don't want to waste time and gas looking for an album that probably won't be sold in stores when I can order it online. Lol...

So this is the first Kylie era I am part of...

In the US, are her albums usually sold at stores like Wal-Mart/Target? :flop:

I don't want to waste time and gas looking for an album that probably won't be sold in stores when I can order it online. Lol...

If you want the Deluxe, easiest to order from Amazon.

Wal Mart and Best Buy have the standard for 11.99, but it can be hard to find in some less dance-pop friendly parts of US.

There are reports that the deluxe may be a week late coming to US stores due to manufacturing issues.

Want to see what the deluxe looks like, someone in Oz made a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeTGGXp8mg4

Edited by craig

ThisGuyTony

If you want the Deluxe, easiest to order from Amazon.

Wal Mart and Best Buy have the standard for 11.99, but it can be hard to find in some less dance-pop friendly parts of US.

There are reports that the deluxe may be a week late coming to US stores due to manufacturing issues.

Want to see what the deluxe looks like, someone in Oz made a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeTGGXp8mg4

Oh wow.:udidnt:

And I think I might just order it online. I just looked at the Deluxe edition on Amazon and it's part of the "Auto-Rip" thing so the songs should download immediately. :D

• Mills locked this topic