💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Old songs on tour...

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

I can't imagine Gaga singing tracks like telephone and paparazzi alongside her new lg5 material which seems to be going more in a rockier, almost indy sounding direction.

Since tmb she has performed the older songs in a way that's similar to the album versions.

At The Fame Ball she had a live band and live versions of songs like paparazzi were amped up with a rock edge to them. 

I have a feeling the tour will be more like the fame ball in sound. All older tracks with a live band ready to rock out and swap out club beats for drum kit smashing.

I can't wait.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum

Why would she not perform her biggest hits? That makes no sense. 

tumblr_od7ya7IC4M1r4hh8lo1_250.gif'

If the tour is "rockier and indier", she'll just change the instrumentation of the songs to make it fit the show better. 

giphy.gif

@GhettoFabulous, told you. :giggle:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

I think she'll incorporate more BTW material this time around since it's A) some of her best work and B) it'll translate very well into this new rock sound she's going for. She may reserve Bad Romance and Poker Face for acoustic performances since they both could/do make great rock/power ballads.

GhettoFabulous
6 minutes ago, arthurhmangum said:

Why would she not perform her biggest hits? That makes no sense. 

tumblr_od7ya7IC4M1r4hh8lo1_250.gif'

If the tour is "rockier and indier", she'll just change the instrumentation of the songs to make it fit the show better. 

giphy.gif

@GhettoFabulous, told you. :giggle:

yasssss!:cryga:

18 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

I can't imagine Gaga singing tracks like telephone and paparazzi alongside her new lg5 material which seems to be going more in a rockier, almost indy sounding direction.

Since tmb she has performed the older songs in a way that's similar to the album versions.

At The Fame Ball she had a live band and live versions of songs like paparazzi were amped up with a rock edge to them. 

I have a feeling the tour will be more like the fame ball in sound. All older tracks with a live band ready to rock out and swap out club beats for drum kit smashing.

I can't wait.

Hope you're right, this will be my first time attending her tour and i kinder hope she scraps her hits/ remastered them

YEEEEEESSSS!

I was thinking about this earlier today!

I always loved so much that she had a live band adding that extra 'rock' or even just 'live' atmosphere to her pop hits. It made them feel so fresh and exciting live!

The fact that her previous pop hits might all be re-worked in a rocky way, with her rocky vocals, makes me SO PUMPED for LG5 ball :woot:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Adam Shams

Poker Face (Short Version)

Just Dance (Short Version)

Bad Romance 

Telephone (Short Version)

Born This Way 

Judas (Short Version)

Applause 

Do What You Want (Short Version)

Til It Happens To You 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Adam Shams said:

Til It Happens To You 

TIHTY is not something you want to hear when you go on a concert, is it? :laughga:

Impostor

Do you remember the band that played with her at Glastonbury? I would like that type of band for the new tour. A pop concert but with a very sexy rock vibe.

Adam Shams
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

TIHTY is not something you want to hear when you go on a concert, is it? :laughga:

it's a single, so she will probably sing it..

ShockPop
11 minutes ago, KleinKnight said:

Do you remember the band that played with her at Glastonbury? I would like that type of band for the new tour. A pop concert but with a very sexy rock vibe.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I was there at Glastonbury and it was what made me a die hard fan!

London GUY

We need, with many performed in a rockish style, but keeping iconic parts of instrumental (JD,PF,BTW) 

1) Just Dance 

2) Poker Face (Acoustic)

3) Paparazzi

4) Bad Romance

5) Alejandro (Short)

6) BTW (Acoustic into studio version)

7) Judas (Short with a much more rock tone)

8) TEOG (Shortened Saxophone Part)

9) Yoü and I 

10) Applause

11) Do What U Want

12) Random fan fav song every night (HML, BBB, SD, SHICD etc.)

13) Random Acoustic song every night (Doesn't have to be Dope, Gypsy etc. Could be an acoustic version of other songs like MTN)

REPLAY

Archived