Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Perfect Illusion in a Grower to the GP

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster

Just look at the comments on Youtube.

"first listen -- this is sht second -- second listen its not that bad third --third its wierdly good now -- fourth I'm fking glued and downloading on iTunes😂 This song is like a drug.... :O" 155 likes

"The first listen I was like "I hate it" but now I'm in love with this. 😍😍😍" 51 likes

"Yesterday I commented I hated this song. Now I feel the opposite. How the fk can this be possible? I'm in love now. o.O" 140 likes

"I can't believe I hated this song at first listen. Now I can't stop listening to it." 13 likes

"In the first listen I was like... I don't like it, just another sht... And I heard like three times... And now I'm in love with this... It's amazing... What my ears needed to hear!! I love it...I'm downloading it... In my opinion the best part is from 1:50 onwards!" 3 likes

"It's true. The more you listen to it, the better it gets! :) This was so written for her ex! Not a little monster but MAN I'm excited for her new music!" 259 likes

"Perfect Illusion: 1st listen: What just happened... 2nd: I'll give it a few more chances 10th: IT WASN'T LOOOVE 30th: Btch take the grammy" 599 likes

"I can't get this song out of my head! It's like More you listen more u love it?" 207 likes

"This is the kind of song that you have to listen 3 times to be in love with." 646 likes

"honestly....I hate it the first time, but now I can't take it out of my head....that sht is good."

"ugh this is literally perfectly not an illusion lol"

:rockstar::firega:

Spoiler

she still needs to promote

LePetitGAGABLover

I agree. It feels strange to me, like, its one of those songs that gets pretty 
"annoying" when you have in constant loop, but stop listening it for a couple of minutes or hours, and your begging to hear it again. IDK, it kinda weird, This has never happend to me with a Gaga song:huh:

In my experience, this is true for basically everyone but me. The initial excitement of hearing the lead single of LG5 has now worn off, so I actually like it less. Especially since I keep replaying it so Gags can get those YT views :diane: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

I actually think this era was made to get the GP back in her pocket, for good. And that's okay, we will have music, acclaim, and probably success. :classy:

My friends love it:poot:

The night sky tells all

Dramatica

People would copy paste / reformulate whatever is trending in the comments just to get some thumbs up tho :whitney:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Same to me. I was sorta disappointed the first time. Then the 5th time I was more into it. Then 10th time said it was a bop. Now I'm all over it. 

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

In my experience, this is true for basically everyone but me. The initial excitement of hearing the lead single of LG5 has now worn off, so I actually like it less. Especially since I keep replaying it so Gags can get those YT views :diane: 

I'm kinda in the same boat. Like, I dont like it as much, but there is something mistyfing about it that makes me want to hear it over and over again.:oprah:

3 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I agree. It feels strange to me, like, its one of those songs that gets pretty 
"annoying" when you have in constant loop, but stop listening it for a couple of minutes or hours, and your begging to hear it again. IDK, it kinda weird, This has never happend to me with a Gaga song:huh:

right?!

like, if i hear it more than twice in like 10 minutes, i feel like i need to stop.. :green:
then, when i've given it like an hour i'm craving to hear it again!

Just now, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

straight boys are coming, i better start preparing my sports knowledge

tumblr_inline_o0rtdhxlvW1sb92kb_500.gif

Do it while watching the icredible homosexual of Free!, Prince of Tennis, and Kurouko No basket.

President Trump
Just now, Seeka said:

Do it while watching the icredible homosexual of Free!, Prince of Tennis, and Kurouko No basket.

i will bless those things with my presence

tumblr_inline_o0rtdhxlvW1sb92kb_500.gif

Ma ma pa pa pa

Archived