Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Me CLOCKING Azealia Banks

Bounty

Featured Posts

I used to love AB but as you may know, she is like mentally ill or something and can't keep beingn supper offensive and racist/homophobic etc. 

So this happened: 

image_zpsifdb4vvo.png

image_zpsob8qydgx.png

Ahri Under You
Just now, Mich said:

Show the full comments..?

THIS.

Also copy/pasting everything in text would help too. Easier to follow :sweat:

Sis why even engage with her or her fans? :madge:

If she understood logic, reason, and the lowest denominator of human decency, she wouldn't be in her situation that she's been in for the past 4 years :madge:

Redstreak

Your comment was unwarranted aggressive snark that had nothing to do with the content of what she was saying.

But drag like an obsessive I guess?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

2 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Your comment was aggressive snark that had nothing to do with the content of what she was saying.

Huh? How was that snarky? I think calling gays f.a.g ots and indians "curry smelling bitch" more aggressive, she keeps playing victim and making pity party post wondering why people don't like her. It's sad.

Azor Ahai

Did you jsut randomly drag her on a facebook post?

Slay I guess but also do something else more worth your time and energy instead of offending random artists on facebok.

This is what happens when Gaga takes too long, to release PI's music video.

14302525_1664801293838069_1389100052_n.g

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Redstreak
Just now, Bounty said:

Huh? How was that snarky? I think calling gays *******a and indians "curry smelling bitch" more aggressive, she keeps playing victim and making pity party post wondering why people don't like her. It's sad.

She was making a comment on how men will usually get credit for saying the same things that women get criticized for saying, but for some reason you took it as an opportunity to do whatever you did. Kudos I guess?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Ahri Under You

I didn't really think it was random/unrelated to her post :sweat:

I think she's trying to victimize herself and OP is pointing it out.

I know next to nothing about Azealia tho

Dorothy Gale

Why are you spending your energy coming for her? Why not spend your energy promoting or streaming PI?

Azor Ahai
6 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Your comment was unwarranted aggressive snark that had nothing to do with the content of what she was saying.

Ι agree. Even though AB is problematic and deserves the hate, why go out of your way to tell her that? It helps no one. Shes not gonna change at this point.

Archived