Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This kind of makes me sad to see

moonboywow

Featured Posts

ChasingGhosts

I love the two of them together so much and I hope everything is okay/ends up okay. :/

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

moonboywow
Just now, ChasingGhosts said:

I love the two of them together so much and I hope everything is okay/ends up okay. 

Sadly I think they're done for good. Is Rick Springfield single? Lol

PartySick
1 minute ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

Sadly I think they're done for good. Is Rick Springfield single? Lol

They were/are on break, not broken up, and wasn't she wearing the ring earlier on Instagram? :huh:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Just now, PartySick said:

They were/are on break, not broken up, and wasn't she wearing the ring earlier on Instagram? :huh:

I don't think so.. "Caught up in your show.." he's on chicago fire which pretty much clued me into believe they're broken up for good. Anything can happen though. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, Love Drought said:

I hope it was just a marketing move tbh even though that would be petty.

I'm sorry I can't think straight with your Perfect (Illusion on iTunes buy it now) icon. :diane:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Azor Ahai
Just now, Ares said:

I don't think so.. "Caught up in your show.." he's on chicago fire which pretty much clued me into believe they're broken up for good. Anything can happen though. 

Υοu dont actually think 'show'=tv show? Its a metaphor it has 0 to do with any TV show, let alone Chicago fire.

PartySick
1 minute ago, Ares said:

I'll take Gaga's word for it honestly. She said specifically that they're "on break" but still soul mates. They're both busy with their careers and don't want to weigh each other down atm, which is understandable. I have faith that they're mature enough to be together without actually being together and I'm not going to jump to any conclusions or make any assumptions.

Especially 'cause their love life is actually none of our business :laughga:

Spoiler

Mini-rant not entirely directed at you, just speaking generally :diane:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

Υοu don't actually think 'show'=tv show? Its a metaphor it has 0 to do with any TV show, let alone Chicago fire.

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I'll take Gaga's word for it honestly. She said specifically that they're "on break" but still soul mates. They're both busy with their careers and don't want to weigh each other down atm, which is understandable. I have faith that they're mature enough to be together without actually being together and I'm not going to jump to any conclusions or make any assumptions.

Especially 'cause their love life is actually none of our business :laughga:

Reveal hidden contents

Mini-rant not entirely directed at you, just speaking generally :diane:

I'm no detective.. just putting together what makes sense to me.. 

Detective-With-Magnifier-90881.gif

Spoiler

+ If they do get back together I'll be in full support of it, if they truly make each other that happy! It's not like I live for Gaga's demise.. I want to see someone who brings me so much happiness be happy too.:D

TheKillerQueen

"On break" is just a nice way of saying "its over"... Sad to see her heart break.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

14 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

It was just a perfect illusion :sis:

I can't help but think this is about Taylor or even one of her early boyfriends. Maybe even the guy "Swine" is about?

Don't visit my profile

I don't how everyone seems to forget this, but this isn't the 1st break Gaga and Taylor have had. They got back together before and can do it again.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived