💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 Could Be Gaga's "Random Access Memories"

Lord Axel

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Well yes, it's something I thought about when she said she was working with Ronson, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers, Elton, etc. also when she got together with RedOne and they talked about guitars and how they were doing new stuff or something like that.

I honestly don't expect another The Fame/TFM sound and I never will, but I do expect Gaga's vocals to be more organic, more guitars, more dance/disco influenced songs.

Rocket Number 9

I'm living for this :giveup:

Daft Punk is one of my favorite artists. I'm still hoping for a Daft Punk ft. Lady Gaga on their next album, or a Daft Punk-produced song on LG6 (maybe even on LG5)

BTW great comparison

7 minutes ago, Rocket Number 9 said:

I'm living for this :giveup:

Daft Punk is one of my favorite artists. I'm still hoping for a Daft Punk ft. Lady Gaga on their next album, or a Daft Punk-produced song on LG6 (maybe even on LG5)

BTW great comparison

Ahh thank you :heart: I would literally die if any type of collab with them happened, and knowing Gaga is a fan just makes me want it even more :giveup:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Rocket Number 9
2 minutes ago, Lord Axel said:

Ahh thank you :heart: I would literally die if any type of collab with them happened, and knowing Gaga is a fan just makes me want it even more :giveup:

Is Gaga a Daft Punk fan? :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

13 minutes ago, Rocket Number 9 said:

Is Gaga a Daft Punk fan? :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

I'm like 99% sure she is, I know recently she used a gif of Tom and Guy doing a fistbump in one of her tweets so :classy:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Archived