Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I love PI so much

misunderstood

Featured Posts

50 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

It's my first thread!!!:

I can't stop listening to Perfect Illusion. :toofunny: I don't know what it is, I don't know why but I can't get over the fact that this is the same girl who did Applause, Bad Romance, Just Dance, and Born This Way. The song is so good. The first verse is great. Everything about it is so good like I can't put it into words.

Sorry for not having much substance but I just wanted ya'll to know that this is one of the best Lady Gaga songs ever :giveup:

You said it gurl, a big reason I love it is because it's so different :flutter:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

1 hour ago, Ares said:

I don't get the hate.. IT'S MY NEW FAV GAGA SLAY'S ME 10-20 TIMES A DAY :giveup:

This fanbase is so diverse. it is almost impossible that everyone likes a gaga's song. the same  happened with every single (except Bad Romance I think and im not so sure)

WORLDofGAGA

Yeah I agree most definitely when you listen to it more you like it more and the beginning of the songs is one of my favourite Gaga intros. It has a rush to it! It's so different and unusual that I keep going back to it, the chorus is super catchy too! Also you never know her second single could be even better as poker face was a bigger hit than just dance! 

@W0RLDofGAGA

TopazBlue

it's a drug :ph34r:

I literally crave it when I can't listen to it :giveup:

queen of administering drugs in audio form :gaycat:

and making me suffer withdrawal :wtfga:

seriously tho this song is fking amazing and so beautiful :cryga: i can't

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Archived