Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kworb: 91k for Perfect Illusion

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

malazam

Early prediction? Like so SO EARLY, it can get a boost!!

Anyway, This makes me so sad, it shows how bad the industry is

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason
13 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

wasnt cheap thrills doing abysmally when it first came out too? maybe PI will be the same, grower

Cheap Thrills was an instant grat track, meaning it was meaningless at first. If not an instant grat it was released as an album track.

Basically, it was the third single so it had to rise, nothing was instant. Totally different situation. The most similar situation would be Make Me.... by Britney, Rise by Katy, or The Greatest by Sia. Personally i feel like these are the most similar things to look towards (sadly).

malazam

Wait, Closer took the #1 today, its numbersĀ are actually less than Gaga's (rn). They're not on green tho....

This can change til the end of the week, anyway, we all know it would be hard to surpass a 3 week top 1 digital sales

another shot before we kiss the other side

BuzzcutSeason
8 minutes ago, ctherainbow said:

And don't think I'm just coming for you; we've just had a million threads tracking chart positions, sales estimates, etc, andĀ I'm getting really sick of it. Ā You just happened to catch the brunt of my frustration. Ā :icega:

OMG my post sounded to rude i didn't mean it that way. I saw the thread. I agree with you to an extent. I really got into the song and wasn't on here the release day cuz charts didn't matter, but now i kinda got into that mood, i guess.

ctherainbow
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

OMG my post sounded to rude i didn't mean it that way. I saw the thread. I agree with you to an extent. I really got into the song and wasn't on here the release day cuz charts didn't matter, but now i kinda got into that mood, i guess.

It's okay; I love tracking Gaga's stats, so I'm in that mood, too. Ā I just don't want the fans who care more about the music to be bummed out. Ā  :hug:Ā 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

After reading this thread I feel extremely nervousĀ :(

Maybe it really is a horrible hoice for a lead single, despite its amazing quality

I better go sleep nowĀ :emma:

mdr

Regina George
16 minutes ago, androiduser said:

pretty good for a promo buzz single

It's lead single thoĀ :madge:

CakeLikeLG

Digital single sales fell 50% since 2013 and it affected herĀ too. Katy Perry,Ā smash single artistĀ sold whatĀ 140k?Ā It's 2016!Ā Ā streaming is the future and PI isĀ doing good there + we will see if radio still supports her.Ā 

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

The sales prediction can only get higher from here on, assuming Gaga drops the music video before the tracking period ends.Ā 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

display name
2 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Lady Gaga is a popstar. Her sales and chart position matter for her image and reflect her success. I car about the music and numbers because I care about how she is viewed and I want her to be successful. Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā 

I get that. I want her to get the respect and success she deserves as well. I'm just hoping this won't end up likeĀ ARTPOP. Just after the albumĀ leaked, everyone was talking about their favorite tracks, and their was so much excitement. Then, the sales figured were reported, and everyone's disappointment was just so overwhelming, negatively affecting Gaga as well. I get where you're coming from. I just want us as a fanbase to not be so obsessed with the business side of things.

What's wrong with u? U said it is tragic... she will debut on Hot 100 with 100k in three days.. becouse on Monday they realise a chartĀ 

TheFame Monster
10 minutes ago, PedjaB said:

What's wrong with u? U said it is tragic... she will debut on Hot 100 with 100k in three days.. becouse on Monday they realise a chartĀ 

No that's not how it works. The sales tracking week is Friday to Thursday. The 100k estimate is from Friday the 9th to Thursday the 15th. The chart PI will be will be released in two weeks.Ā Ā 

Archived