💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This fanbase is forcing PI

alextruper17

Featured Posts

alextruper17

People on this fan base are saying little monsters are "negative" about PI, and that instead, we should stream the song, buy it, gift it, etc. But that's something like forcing people to like a song that they may not like. I've seen monsters saying we should play PI on Spotify, Apple music, youtube, all at the same time and played it again. What for? That's something exhausting. Perfect illusion is what it is. If GP don't like the song, it won't be a hit even if you do all those crazy things. In my opinion, this song is a grower and it has some chances, but I don't think you should force yourselves to convince that is the best song in the world. You can buy 15 copies of PI, gift it to all your friends, and stream it all day if you want, but If you do that just to "help Gaga on charts", you're just losing your time and money. We should just enjoy PI, and for those who didn't like it, maybe it will in a few weeks or maybe the next single. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17
Just now, Sky del Blue said:

I love the song, it's amazing

And what do you think we are going to do with the first Gaga song in 3 years?

It is not. 

YeehawKylie

Couldn't you just have gone and liked the other 20 threads that say the same exact thing, rather than make an entirely new one?

Wow, her fans doing what fans do and encouraging support of the song here on this...fansite. How terrible! 

No one is forcing you to do anything.

alextruper17
Just now, koonsisme said:

Couldn't you just have gone and liked the other 20 threads that say the same exact thing, rather than make an entirely new one?

Sorry. Every hour I see 20 new threads I don't know what's been going on.

alextruper17
3 minutes ago, uo111 said:

People think opinions can't be wrong but here we are.

I said that because that guy said it was first gaga song in 3 years. It's not gaga's first song in 3 years.

Archived