Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I've streamed PI over 470 times today and you can too

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

I can't find any source besides fans saying that you actually can't repeat a song like that. It would be foolish for Spotify because repeating a song is very normal behaviour for music listeners and artists would miss out on a lot of streams.

10 minutes ago, Luc said:

I wouldn't consider the person who answers the questions reliable.

=Does it count listening to songs on your own PC through Spotify if the song is also in the Spotify library (but lower quality)?

-I'm not sure about this one. 

:what:

7 minutes ago, Luc said:

I can't find any source besides fans saying that you actually can't repeat a song like that. It would be foolish for Spotify because repeating a song is very normal behaviour for music listeners and artists would miss out on a lot of streams.

They never give away how everything works so that people cannot cheat the system (see youtube).

TheFame Monster

22 minutes ago, Pop said:

That's the way to do it. :staymad:

Screenshot_2016_09_10_16_59_22.png     

All under 30 seconds. 1 is 3 seconds  

2 minutes ago, Trademark said:

I wouldn't consider the person who answers the questions reliable.

=Does it count listening to songs on your own PC through Spotify if the song is also in the Spotify library (but lower quality)?

-I'm not sure about this one. 

:what:

Yet there is no source that says what you're saying. It's pure speculation.

We, tbh, need someone from Malta or Cyprus to experiment with PI to see what rules actually apply.

OriginalMonster

I have heard that you can play the same song three times in a row but then you have to play a different song before it will count again.

I know this is what Britney fans were doing when Make Me came out using playlists that had Make Me three times and then another song.

So the rule is definitely something with three songs: either the same song counts three times in a row with a different song in between or you have to play three different songs between each repeat of a song. The first one seems like it makes more sense, but I just wish we could know for sure.

untitled

Does it count if I have three 5 second interludes + Perfect Illusion on a playlist? :poot: Or do the other songs have to be longer?

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Archived