💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I've streamed PI over 470 times today and you can too

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster

I have streamed Perfect Illusion over 470 times in the past 24 hours and you can too (staring now)!!!!

Grab an old smartphone.

Download Spotify

Use your current account (if you aren't going to use Spotify to listen to other music) or make another one (if you use Spotify). 

Add Perfect Illusion to its own playlist with three other songs and put it on repeat. Plug in headphones and make the volume low (do not mute it)  

86400 seconds in a day/183 seconds for Perfect Illusion. That's 469 times playing Perfect Illusion a day and I've also streamed it on YouTube. 

Sorry to break it to you, but it wont count.

You have to put 3 songs in between and Spotify doesn't count plays if it's on mute. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

TheFame Monster
1 minute ago, Pop said:

You have to put 3 songs in between and Spotify doesn't count plays if it's on mute. 

How do they know if my phone's on mute? And can't I put the same song three times?

Just now, TheFame Monster said:

How do they know if my phone's on mute? And can't I put the same song three times?

They don't count the same song if it's played back-to-back. I think you have to play at least 3 songs in between playing a certain song for it to count.

Also, it depends where you muted it. If you mute it in the app, it won't count. 

7 minutes ago, Pop said:

this. 

I was posting like everyday since august about how streams are counted so that we would avoid the current mess but admin and the mods did absolutely nothing to help me when i told them to open a thread on the news section so everyone could know how everything works.

Oh well, i'm so done.

TheFame Monster
1 minute ago, Pop said:

They don't count the same song if it's played back-to-back. I think you have to play at least 3 songs in between playing a certain song for it to count.

Okay thanks for the info. I'll add some short songs and plug in some broken headphones

KURUSHITOVSKA

hahahaha this is funny because if youput it on repeat it doesn't count. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Just now, TheFame Monster said:

Okay thanks for the info. I'll add some short songs and plug in some broken headphones

That's the way to do it. :staymad:

Bellatrix
4 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

They know somehow. When I had the Spotify free version I tried to mute the ads but then they were paused :sharon:

notamember

Would every third play count if all you're playing is Perfect Illusion on repeat? Obviously they don't all count but do every other or every third count? 

TheFame Monster
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

They know somehow. When I had the Spotify free version I tried to mute the ads but then they were paused :sharon:

5 minutes ago, Pop said:

That's the way to do it. :staymad:

Oh wait I just realized that I have the modded Android App. I can pick and song I want. It's possible they counted. Either way I found a few 20 second songs to play.  

7 minutes ago, Trademark said:

this. 

I was posting like everyday since august about how streams are counted so that we would avoid the current mess but admin and the mods did absolutely nothing to help me when i told them to open a thread on the news section so everyone could know how everything works.

Oh well, i'm so done.

9 minutes ago, Pop said:

Source?

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Windows-Phone-etc/What-counts-as-a-stream/td-p/1212623

2 minutes ago, notamember said:

Would every third play count if all you're playing is Perfect Illusion on repeat? Obviously they don't all count but do every other or every third count? 

No, they have to be other songs. 

Archived