Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Interesting New Britney Interview (Flaunt)

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

I am also intrigued that she is smoking while talking to the reporter... and they only sat together for 20 minutes... inside a small trailer! Like, couldn't she have waited 20 minutes for the reporter to leave before having a smoke? And she is smoking inside small room with other folks in there, too? Ewwww

"I think my life has done a complete 360. Things are just different now. It’s a different time. It’s a different era.”

swbyx1.jpg

BibleThisWay
1 minute ago, SOOOON said:

"I think my life has done a complete 360. Things are just different now. It’s a different time. It’s a different era.”

swbyx1.jpg

:toofunny:

BLOODANDSEMEN

The GP and media destroyed her a decade ago-- i totally understand, or at least i think i do, why she is the way she is.

Seems like a pretty standard interview, it's not like she's going to answer any deep personal questions. It'd be like asking Gaga what Stefani does on the farm at home, why would she reveal details about her private life that have nothing to do with her music or performance art? Also, I'd be smoking too if I had someone sitting in front of me trying to pry personal info out of me :whitney: it's clear she doesn't like doing interviews and that is definitely understandable considering how horrendously the media has treated her in the past.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

MonsterOfSpain

“Oh, really? How many views? For what?”

I explain.

“Oh, nice! That’s cool.”

When I attempt to gather more details about her new album from the source itself, she is equally unaware.

“It’s done, but I have no idea when anything’s coming out.”

Never change, Brit :air: 

ReidOne
8 minutes ago, SOOOON said:

swbyx1.jpg

OMFG 

CWv53Jk.gif

...and MESS at them publishing it!!! That settles it. They are def shading her, lol. 

MonsterOfSpain
10 minutes ago, SOOOON said:

swbyx1.jpg

tumblr_inline_n65ss0nGy21svzdr3.gif

Archived