Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Choreography for Perfect Illusion?

Edonis

Featured Posts

PI is out, it's a dance pop/rock/disco bóp and 90% of the fans are shook, so it's time to start talking about live performances. 

Last night/early morning, Gaga premiered live PI in Moth club in London England (you can watch the full performance below), however the performance lack a general choreography (besides the very snatch worthy microphone swing that left me in shambles from so much performance energy and slayage :giveup:) which wasn't surprising. When she performed Venus back in 2013 at G-A-Y in London as well, there wasn't mush choreography either. 

My question is, what do you think the choreography for PI will be like? I am assuming there will be some sort of routine, even if it is just with back up dancers while Gaga bops on stage, due to the recent Instagram post by one of her dancers. However, there is still the possibility that PI will not have any choreography? What do you think about that as well? Should there be any choreography? Do you want any? Discuss sistrens :gaycat:

(And be sure to watch this iconic performance below :giveup:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ritsu said:

As long as she show her boobs and move the mic like that I'm fine. 

I think the mic will be a mandatory must :giveup: it looks like, from the music video stills, she swings that mic like no tomorrow :giveup: maybe during the tour she'll make a special mic prop similar to her disco stick :giveup:

Just now, Edonis said:

I think the mic will be a mandatory must :giveup: it looks like, from the music video stills, she swings that mic like no tomorrow :giveup: maybe during the tour she'll make a special mic prop similar to her disco stick :giveup:

I still want choreography for other songs in LG5 tho.

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I'm not even sure this era will have backup dancers at all, if you ask me. And I'm perfectly ok with this.

So then do you think that Instagram post was done to just promote the song or something else? 

Stephen

I'm fine with no choreography. She has enough energy and stage presence without it.

If there is choreo, I hope she leaves most of it to the dancers and just does a few cute moves here and there. I want the focus on her voice.

1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

I'm fine with no choreography. She has enough energy and stage presence without it.

If there is choreo, I hope she leaves most of it to the dancers and just does a few cute moves here and there. I want the focus on her voice.

Yeah in all honesty, I think if there is any choreography it will be left up to the back up dancers mostly while she occasionally goes in for an iconic move here and there, like you said. 

Archived