💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PI becomes 3rd best selling on Aus iTunes

ChasingGhosts

Featured Posts

ChasingGhosts

Perfect Illusion has now become Lady Gaga's third best selling song on the Australian iTunes store!

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

venusfly
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Australia really doesn't like Gaga for some reason these days. :rip: So this is a surprise. 

She never promotes there properly, during artrave the dates weren't promoted until a couple days before the event and the arenas were half empty

ChasingGhosts
8 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Australia really doesn't like Gaga for some reason these days. :rip: So this is a surprise. 

We do. 

I don't know what it is, but artists usually have to come here and promote their albums for them to be big. I think we appreciate how expensive + long it takes to get here and feel wanted. :rip: 

BloodyJudas

She should totally go there and promote her music :) She should do some Australian X Factor or something or go in for interviews :D

Katsuki Bakugo

This is the sound thats currently in the Aus Itunes! Kings of Leon is there with there new 3 min rock track and its flawless as well! But slay Gaga! Serve in my country and destroy!! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

idk, like whenever i mention "gaga" once or twice to people. They don't seem that interested and give the "whatever" expression. :toofunny:  Oh Aussies  

ChasingGhosts

Now its #2! Between Born This Way and Bad Romance.

1 hour ago, ChasingGhosts said:

Now its #2! Between Born This Way and Bad Romance.

Is this chart accurate though? It just sounds too good to be true.

ChasingGhosts
9 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Is this chart accurate though? It just sounds too good to be true.

Not 100% but it's fairly accurate. Born This Way and Bad Romance are both certified 4x platinum, whilst Just Dance is 3x platinum. Obviously sales from CD, vinyl and other online stores aren't counted.

Archived