Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Found this and it reminded me of the bond between Mom and us

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

http://quotesgram.com/img/mothers-love-quotes/245742/

We will ALWAYS be on Gaga's mind no matter the hour, she's constantly thinking about us. A friend of mine was telling me that she was feeling unloved and abandoned by gaga. I took her hand and told her " you know what you're feeling just isn't true. Gaga loves us more than words will ever express. Remember we have a bond that is unlike anything else in the world. You know how wildlife biologists always tell you never ever touch a baby animal if you find one because mama is never far away? That's gaga right now. She's staying on the down low but you better believe the second she believes we're in danger, she will go full mama bear to protect us. Nothing scarier than a mama protecting her babies

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

I guess it's  a sweet notion but I would never want to call Gaga my mommy or mom or whatever in a serious tone, or at all for that matter. :madge: Plus, what do you exactly mean she goes into "mama bear" mode? :madge: That's so :madge: idk weird to me :madge:

Bayonetta
33 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

she was feeling unloved and abandoned by gaga. I took her hand and told her " you know what you're feeling just isn't true. Gaga loves us more than words will ever express. Remember we have a bond that is unlike anything else in the world. You know how wildlife biologists always tell you never ever touch a baby animal if you find one because mama is never far away? That's gaga right now. She's staying on the down low but you better believe the second she believes we're in danger, she will go full mama bear to protect us. Nothing scarier than a mama protecting her babies

cringe 

Letmelivemylife
9 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

Stop being rude you heartless rats :wtf:

Thanks babes. It's like I post something about the one person who is a mother figure to me and they bite my f***ing head off. She was there when my own bio mother wasn't so yeah to me she is "mom"

blackpink
2 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Thanks babes. It's like I post something about the one person who is a mother figure to me and they bite my f***ing head off. She was there when my own bio mother wasn't so yeah to me she is "mom"

No worries, people need to chill the **** out if they don't like a topic just click back and move along. 

Letmelivemylife
18 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

No worries, people need to chill the **** out if they don't like a topic just click back and move along. 

Exactly. If you don't consider gaga "Mom", that's fine not everybody has the same feelings but my head shouldn't be ripped off just because I happen to call her mom. Like I said, she's "mom" to me because she's made me feel loved and secure just like a mama is supposed to do. I didn't have that from my bio mom 

holy scheisse
13 hours ago, Edonis said:

I guess it's  a sweet notion but I would never want to call Gaga my mommy or mom or whatever in a serious tone, or at all for that matter. :madge: Plus, what do you exactly mean she goes into "mama bear" mode? :madge: That's so :madge: idk weird to me :madge:

+1

But anyway of course she loves her fans they pay for her luxuries :classy:

holy scheisse
3 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Well maybs cause you generalized how YOU feel about gags to the entire fan base and the reality is she's not a mom she's a bad bitch scorned by perfect illusions ready to slay my ****

Archived