💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lost Hope

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

Evan Peters
45 minutes ago, Cracks said:

Can you ****ing stop being so negative all the time? This is getting boring

Creyk hates everything that isn't a 2010 pop sound, it's actually pretty incredible 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen guys she doesn't care about being a popstar anymore. It's over, done. It breaks my heart too but you just need to let it go and move on. 

At this point top10 hits, billions of vevo views and multi platinum certifications are out of reach because she went more indie. Who cares, I find this cool and I'm hyped for the new album.

caseymonster

Are you guys retarded? The song is on number one and u calling it a flop. Besides. The song is ****ing great! This is wayyyyyyyy wayyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy above everything on ARTPOP.  It wasnt cool to like gaga during ARTPOP. Now its cool to like her cus shes a rocker chick. Shes healing her image with this single.

Swan Heart

Well, I'm extremely excited for the video, the album and whatever else there is to come.

I simply adore Perfect Illusion too, it's one of Gaga's very best. :music:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Dramatica

You lost hope? Good! Go stan for The Chainsmokers!

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Torsoface

"Gaga doesn't care about charts or success"

Are you stupid? OFC SHE NEEDS MONEY AND SUCCESS TO GO TOUR AROUND THE WORLD! Without money = no huge tour, no great music videos, no fashion, nothing. So she better deliver with the 2nd single or she done. bye.

At this point GodOne is the only person to save ha career :diane: 

1 hour ago, Nino said:

GAGA  DOES  NOT

CARE  ABOUT  MAKING

CUTE  LITTLE  HITS

ANYMORE

she cares. she has radio deals, visits the channels, she does everything to make it a hit even if the song is less mainstream as you may think. if she didnt care she would release it at a random day as a surprise, not plan it all.

im sorry if this sounds a little crude, but she cares about the charts. if not, she would have given it away for free for everyone, or maybe surprise released it all in one day or who knows what.. but she wouldnt have waited until the perfect moment to release it to get good chart numbers

9 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

You lost hope? Good! Go stan for The Chainsmokers!

THIS. I mean, "Closer" is #1 everywhere right now, so I think we can agree on the fact that successful songs =/= good songs from talented artists. With this song she shows once again she's a legend in the making, and that's enough for me.

Plus, you know: the intro, the chorus, the key change, the outro, the raw vocals, the instrumental. It's a gem guys, deal with it.

SpookyKid
15 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

At this point GodOne is the only person to save ha career :diane: 

no, she can't stay in the past, this is a step in the right direction, she's experimenting new sounds

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Edonis

Um this thread is a mess. 

Anyways, it's very early to predict if a song won't chart well, etc. or if the era will "flop".

But to say that she doesn't care about success is silly. PI is a pop song at heart and it's different than anything she's ever put out before so of course it's going to throw off casual listeners who were thinking she's going to release BR 2.0. I think with time, the GP can warm up to it and make it the success it deserves. 

yASSsss
1 hour ago, YourSweet666 said:

You're a bit too much enjoying this katycat. 

@Baby Blue has been liking all the negative posts about PI.how pathetic that is :smh: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived