💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

is PI heading towards GP yet?

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

For some reason I cant imagine Older straight men boping to "It wasnt luuv, it wasnt luuv..."  :giggle:

thats because they don't bop, they listen to that type of music tho.

Dominic

I've seen a lot of discussion on Facebook. A lot of people seem to dislike it. I think it's just the 'unfinished' quality it has and how repetitive it is. 

I imagine it'll take time to sink in. Like that one guy said it won't be an instant smash and you'll love it over time...probably once the album is released. Which I have a feeling will be in the next few weeks. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

TropicOfCANCER

my sister just listened to it. she was a casual fan up until ARTPOP, which she hated and....

SHE LIKES IT! ALOT!

i even tested her by really emphasizing my disappointment to see if she would be influenced by my negative feelings toward it, and she wasn't. she said it's really catchy.

I honestly don't see it as a smash. Idk why but I just kinda don't. Probably a moderate hit but... I just can't see the GP latching to it in a basic way because it's not dumb downed enough lol. I don't mind at all though. 

That being said I would love to be proved wrong

18 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

I really don't get where everyone is hearing all this rock... The vocals are rock-ish and there's the guitar playing, but that doesn't make it a rock song.

even producer said it's ROCK song tho :sweat:

lavenderblondee

I just don't think the GP can handle these raw untouched vocals. I know if I, whose been a fan from day one, was surprised and still getting used to them, the GP probably won't. Unfortunately. I'm curious if this was just the approach for this song/ a couple Ronson songs or if every song on the album is going to have untouched vocals.

If the GP likes it, that's great. If they don't, that's fine too. I don't really care either way to be honest. As long as Gaga and her fans are happy with the musical direction she's heading towards with this album. :giggle:

I'm just feeling relieved that it's not the same rehashed sound/formula and that it's something different. People who prefer her previous work can always revisit those albums/songs, but don't attack people who like this song just because you don't. :classy:

Archived